(REQUEST) (What do I say and how do I say it?) (Ezio Auditore X Reader)

SHOUT OUT TO rachnabhagat FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER.  REQUESTS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW.

Travel isn't something you personally enjoy. If only it were simpler. You sometimes wished you could be where you needed to be just by the snap of your fingers. But it was an exception when family called upon you. Your father sent a letter to you asking to see you again after a long time. The travel took five days but it was worth it when your father was out by the stables, attending to the two horses.

"Father"! Your dad turned around and smiled when he saw you. He quickly enveloped you in a warm embrace and kissed you on the head. "How was your travel"?

"It was alright. I'm just glad it's over". Your father smiled and led you inside and carried your small bag of supplies. The small city seemed peaceful and lovely. The people were friendly, the city was secured and there was a couple Assassins who insured the safety of the whole city. "Here we are". Your father brought you to a building and led you inside. The place was nice and peaceful. "Listen (y/n), why don't you go out and explore around the town. I'll arrange your room".

"Oh no father, I can't let you-"

"Nonsense, I insist. Besides, you might be here for awhile. Go on, get used to your surroundings". You smile at your father and skipped out of the house. Your father was right. You might as well get used to things. As you started your little stroll, you decided to head up closer to the villa to get a better look at it. It was nice and looked fancy. You almost wished you could go inside of it but since it doesn't belong to you, you couldn't.

It was a nice view.

"Ezio has returned"!

You turned around and saw a couple people rushing towards a man who was heading towards the villa. Even from afar, he looked strikingly handsome. He was still coming towards the villa when he noticed you. You tensed up when you both maintained eye contact. But in a quick action of fear, you ran off before he could reach you. You could hear him calling after you but you ignored him. It made you seem like a coward but you were to shy to speak to someone who was too handsome.

You made it back to your fathers home and ran inside to slam the door. Your father jumped in surprise and quickly asked, "What's wrong? Are you alright"? You looked at him and felt embarrassed to tell him. "Come now (y/n), you can tell me".

"Alright... I saw someone and I admire the way he looks but... I freaked out and ran away".

"What did he look like"?

"He wore mostly black, had tan skin and had a lot of weapons on him".

Your father smiled and said, "I know who your referring. His name is Ezio Auditors. He's the Assassin of the town and originality from Firenza (Florence)".

"Oh..."

"You like him, don't you"?

"He is handsome, I do have to admit but I now know that I'm too shy to tell him my feelings". Your father walked over to you and placed a hand on ypur shoulder. "Don't be afraid my daughter, he's a very caring and understanding man. As for having a lover, you'll be happy to know that he doesn't have one". A huge smile stretched across your face and as much as you wanted to try again to talk to him, you decided that you had enough enjoyment for one day. You decided you would try again tomorrow.

The sun was already setting so you went up to your room and slept the night away.

TIMESKIP: