(REQUEST) (Hidden blades and love) (Jacob Frye X Assassin! OC!)

SHOUT OUT TO Monster_Mama FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

O.C CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Christina Autin
Age: 23
Hair: Long/ Wavy/ Blonde
Height: 5'3
Eyes: Ice blue
Body type: Slim and busty

Years and years of friendships usually have a message to them. Most of the time, the message is that that person was meant to be with you. For Christina Autin, his name was Jacob Frye. He and his twin sister were her lifelong friends and they all supported each other through hard times. Christina even supported the twins when their father died. Because of her loyalty, they trained her to become an Assassin as well. The friendship they all possessed was unbreakable.

Sometimes the duties of being an Assassin got in the way... Like now.

Christina had this feeling for the longest time. She knew she had to confess it. There was a break from missions and Christina felt like now was the best time to tell him how she felt but the enemies always strike when you least expect them. And now, her confession will have to wait. Blighters were seen scoping out Buckingham Palace and acting very suspicious.

While scoping the place out, Jacob was acting a bit fidgety and wasn't responding to questions that well. He was too focused on something else and Christina was so curious as to what it was. Jacob kept looking at Christina and when she looked in his direction, he would look away quickly. Something was up.

What did Jacob have on his mind?

Meanwhile, while they all kept scoping the area out, Jacob couldn't take it anymore and pulled Christina aside. "What's wrong, Jacob"? He didn't say anything and grabbed her shoulders to pull her close. "Nothings wrong. I want a moment's piece of privacy with you". He then kissed Christina and her heart might as well explode since this is what she always wanted. Christina wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her close to continue kissing you. When the two pulled back, they both looked deeply into each other eyes with only the sound of silence being heard.

But for only a moment.

"Jacob? Christina? What are you two doing" Evie asked. Christina and Jacob quickly let go of each other and Christina said, "Nothing Evie. We were just talking".

"Talking or not, we have things to do. Christina's little session will have to wait". Jacob sent a wink Christinas way which meant he had an idea up his sleeve. Christina didn't know what his idea was, but it would have to wait since the three were still patrolling. While patrolling, Christina and Jacob both kept exchanging looks and wanted to kiss again but Evie had to keep dragging the two along to complete patrol. The patrol was normal since the blighters were being total idiots by peeping through the windows but Evie said that the three of them would keep their eyes on the place.

The patrol ended and when they all got back to the train hideout, Jacob didn't hesitate to pull Christina into the next train car, locking both of the train doors and kiss her deeply. "Do you know how long I wanted this" Jacob said.

"You have no idea how long I wanted this as well". Jacob had a small smirk appear and placed his hands on her chest. "I also wanted something else from you". He moved in and started to inhale and kiss her neck. Christina moaned softly and she took his shoulders and pushed him into the cushioned chair. Christina got on top of him and the magic began.

*Because of the new rule, I will no longer be writing smut*

Christina and Jacob were asleep on the bed. With Jacobs arm wrapped around Christina, they were in such peace and snuggled up to each other even though they both had dry sweat coating their bodies. Their clothes and weapons littered the train floor and even though it wasn't important at the time, they forgot to unlock the doors. It's not really important that they had too remember that since they had more important things to do.

*wink wink*

Evie was about to head out to patrol Buckingham Palace again and needed Christina and Jacob to accompany her in case of a problem. She started banging on the door to wake them up but nothing. The banging wasn't loud enough to wake them up (surprisingly) so she picked the lock and when she discovered the aftermath of Christina and Jacobs magical night, she didn't know what to do. She rolled her eyes and left to go find Henry who could accompany her instead.

Jacobs eyes fluttered open and he looked next to him to see that Christina was snuggled up to him. Jacob smiled and kissed her on the forehead which woke Christina up. "Good morning, love".

"Good morning, Jacob". Jacob sat up and saw that the door was opened. "Did someone come in here"? Christina barely sat up and looked at the doorway. "Maybe. But I don't care right now". Jacob smiled and laid back down to rest more.

"Jacob"?

Jacob sat up and saw Evie standing in the doorway with a blank expression. "What"?

"Are you serious"? Jacob smiled and said, "Were both happy. So leave it be". Evie sighed and left to return to Henry Green for the mission. Looks like Christina and Jacob aren't doing any missions for awhile.

They'll just stay in bed for the day.

Author's notes:

Ok, here you go Monster_Mama. Sorry that your request took forever but it's all done now, at least. I don't know when, but this was finished on Christmas. So... Enjoy your late Christmas present!

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, bye bye 😊