(REQUEST) (Irish love) (Assassin! Shay Cormac X Wife! Assassin! Reader) (Smut)

SHOUT OUT TO Hanako109 FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

Warning... smut up ahead...

"Hurry and get out of here while you can still can my love". This can't be happening, your husband is going to get killed if you don't do anything. "I'M NOT LEAVING YOU BEHIND". Shay looked over to you, his bloody cheek was still bleeding and now forming a bruise. He and you were hiding behind debris from the Templars.

"(Y/n), listen to me. Get back to the house and don't look back what ever you do". You looked over and saw that the exit was still available for your escape. But you can't just leave him behind. "Shay, I can't leave you behind, please, we can still make it out".

Shay ran up to you and shoved you out the door and the exit was now shut. "SHAY. SHAY, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME". No reply only gun fire and swords clashing. You had no choice. You ran away from the building and ran back to the house.

TIMESKIP:

You've been at home for the past 2 hours crying your heart out since you wanted your husband in your grasp now. You didn't want to be alone, you wanted the love of your life to hold you with love and protect you. Your tears dried to your face and as more came you just couldn't believe what had happened.

You just laid on your bed and stared at the blank ceiling. "Shay", you whispered, "please come home". There was knocking on the door which startled you and you wiped the remaining tears in your eyes and made your way to the door. It opened up to reveal none other than your husband but before you even said a word you quickly enveloped him in a strong embrace with tears streaming down your face.

"I thought you were dead".

"It's ok. Don't worry, I'm alright but are you" he asked as he then placed a kiss on your lips.

"I'm fine now that your here". He looked at you with his smirk and with a quirky look in his eyes. "I think I've been away from you long enough. There's something I missed dearly". He immediately grabbed a hold of your ass with a free hand and caressed your cheek with his other hand. "I had a feeling you would say that. Come here".

You pulled him in close for a kiss and he starts walking to the stairs. He sweept you off your feet and carried you upstairs to his and your bedroom. He was the perfect man for you and he saw you as a beautiful goddess and with him being himself, he would treat like a damn goddess.

Smut starts here...

He reached the bedroom and laid you down on the bed. He got in the bed and you both started to make out. He slowly slipped his tongue in your mouth and you started to give out quiet moans of pleasure.

He started to unbutton your assassin outfit from the top to bottom while you were both still making out. You could feel the sleeves on you fall lose and you slipped it off while Shay was still unbuttoning your clothes. He reached your waist and removed his clothes really fast so he could continue pleasuring you.

He got your clothes off you and now you both were naked. He kissed your lips, then your neck, then breasts and kept going down until he reached your waist. He went straight for it by sticking his dick right inside. You instantly started to moan and didn't want him to stop this at all.

Your moans were getting louder and louder and Shay took that hint to give more pleasure. You managed to say, "m-m-mo-more", and Shay went faster with each thrust. The wooden bed was creaking and yours and his moans were bouncing off the walls.

The intense pleasure levels were through the roof and after what seemed like hours of non stop pleasure, this happened. "Sh-sh-shay, I'm gonna-". No other words had to be spoken since he knew what you were about to say and he proceeded to pick up more speed with his thrusts.

He finally released his load which made you both pant out of exhaustion and flop down next to each other on the bed. You looked over at him and he returned his look to you. "I missed you". He smiled to you and he responded by saying, "I missed you too". You guys didn't have sex again, but you just decided to cuddle and kiss. The night took it's toll and you both fell asleep together.

Smut is over...

TIMESKIP:

It was in the middle night and you were giving out scared cries of fear and tossing and turning constantly due to a nightmare. Shay awoke to your movements and heard your cries and didn't hesitate to wake you up.

He gently shook you and you instantly sat up and screamed in fear. Shay jumped at your scream and quickly tried to comfort you. "(Y/n) (y/n) (y/n), it's ok. I'm here, don't worry. What happened".

You caught your breath and quickly grabbed him for a hug. He returned the embrace and gently stroked your hair. "What happened? Was it a bad dream"? You nodded your head. "What was it about"?

"Well... You were killed brutally and so was I". Shay kissed the top of your head. "It's alright, I'm here and I would never leave you", he then held you tighter, "never". That one statement was enough to ease off your nerves and you were getting drowsy again and started to fall asleep again. He noticed this and laid you down on the bed with him laying down as well.

"I love you (y/n)".

Author's note's:

Ok, here you go Hanako109. Sorry that this took forever to complete. School, work and family are being a huge pain in the ass right now. Hopefully the stress will end soon.

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Please leave a vote and make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, bye bye 😊