(My master Assassin) (Altaïr X Reader)

Living in Masyaf has its ups and down. Like the extreme cold winter's, the noisy neighbors and the lack of respect you were given. You couldn't understand why the people treated you as if you were a dog, it made no sense.

You didn't do anything wrong. It made you really question what was wrong with you and how you could change that.

It was another cold day and you decided to head up to the assassins den to watch them train. You always wanted to be an assassin, but you were also very shy about doing things in front of people.

Walking through the entrance, you got bumbed by some of the people who did it on purpose. You sighed in annoyance and continued on with your walking to the training ground. Getting to a good spot, you saw the master assassin, Altaïr, teaching the assassins new fighting moves. Other people weren't paying attention to the training and so you decided to copy the movements of what they were doing.

From kicks to punches, you copied it all. When they had to pull out swords, you grabbed a big stick and still followed their movements. You felt like the best assassin in the world and could defeat anybody that stood in your way. Little did you know, that a certain someone was watching you do your little moves.

Even after their training, you still kept practicing what you saw in your house since you didn't realize that when you were copying the fighting, the people of the village were laughing at you. You had the same stick that you used for copying the sword fighting with and were swinging it all over the place, which resulted in you breaking a chair. You laughed it off and decided that you could just go and buy another one.

You continued on with your swinging until you heard some knocking on your door. You froze, this is the first time that you heard knocking on the front door. You hid your stick in the corner by the bookcase and rushed over to the door. Opening it up, it revealed the master assassin Altaïr. You stood there wondering why he was here, until he spoke.

"Good evening, I am Altaïr. I was first to notice your ways of fighting and your actions spoke of desire and dedication. It is my greatest desire that I ask if you wish to join our brotherhood". You stood there frozen in shock. This IS your biggest dream, but how will you overcome your anxiety? "It would be an absolute honor to be able join you and your creed, however, I have certain problems when faced with public opinions against me. It hurts me deeply and I don't know how to vanquish that fear and also many others that I unfortunately posess".

He nodded his head in understanding, and offered his own idea. "What if I were to train you in private, but when faced with new fighting techniques that require another person, there will have to be some other people in the room but we can limit people from watching you if that's what your referring to".

That's exactly what you wanted to hear. Your eyes widened with joy. "Then I accept your offer, thank you so much Altaïr", you then proceeded to hug the master assassin. Your skinny arms were wrapped around his upper and very built chest. He froze for a moment and returned your little embrace. You both let go and Altaïr mentioned that he would come retrieve you for your first day of training at dawn. Before he left your line of sight, he looked back and gave you a small smile through his hood.

You returned the smile and he continued on with his walking. How incredible is this, you got your wish, and your own master assassin who will train you to be as strong and brave as he is.

You are one very lucky beautiful girl.

Author's note's:

Another one shot completed. I seriously need to get back to playing the first Assassins creed game, but there's a couple things happening right now but I'll put some time aside to write more.

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Please leave a vote and make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, bye bye 😊