(REQUEST) (A new future) (Ezio X OC!) (A part two of 'I promise to protect you')

SHOUT OUT TO estefilovesyou FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

OC character information:

Name: Estefaina Bencart
Age: 24
Features: Long brown hair, brown eyes, caucasian with a nice subtle tan and nice and slim.

Background information:

Her sister, who's name is Florencia Bencart, got mixed up with the Borgia who are now on the hunt for her and her sister. Florencia is an Assassin and has ordered for Estefaina to go to Roma (Rome), but after three weeks of no word from Florencia, Estefaina starts to assume the worse case scenario but Ezio still continues his job but starts to feel a much stronger connection with her.

He was perfect. He thought the same thing about you which is why he gave off that love vibe when you two spent time together. He treated you like you were the love of his life. But at this point, I think that's what it's come down to.

The sunset that fell over on Rome was something that most people would want to see over and over again. The horse's distant neighs and other sounds were distantly heard along with people doing their own objectives. Estefania and Ezio were at the hideout but Estefania was panicking.

Estefania has been in Rome for three weeks without a word from her sister. No letters or personal courier's to give her any updates. "There's no need to be afraid bella (beautiful), I'm sure she is alright". Estefania was pacing back and forth but Ezio kept trying to comfort her in hopes of her not jumping to conclusions so quickly.

"She hasn't said a word since I got here, what if she's hurt? What if she's taken hostage? What if she's lost? *Gasps*, what if she's dead!? Oh my god, I'm a horrible sister"-

"Estefania, look at me"- Ezio walked over to her and took her hands in his, "You shouldn't jump to conclusions so fast. I'm positive that she's alright. I've worked with her before. She can mange herself without problems. Trust me", he gently held her chin and made her face him, "would I lie to you"?

She blushed but she abruptly took Ezio in a the warmth of a hug and nuzzled into him since she was really starting to worry about her sister's safety. "I'm worried about her".

"Don't be. I'm here for you. I've worked with her before and she knows how to manage herself", he spoke soothingly to her,"I promise you". The two held each other longingly and comfortably. Even though the Assassins have been surveying the city and country side for any signs of Borgia activity, there were still people after her that were assigned by them as spies. This understandably stressed Estefania out and she only wished for her sister to return with satisfying news.

When Ezio heard about the spies, there was no doubt in his mind that those spies would stop at nothing to hurt her. He decided that the best option is to stay in the hideout and wait for further notice. The stress was overwhelming for Estefania since she felt as if she was unsafe and was still in a dangerous situation. But Ezio would stop at nothing to make her feel safe.

Ezio wanted to be with Estefania permanently. He wants to shelter her and protect her with his life. He loves her and so does she but with the struggle of the spies and the unexpected attacks of the Borgia, things were just complicated.

"Estefania, what's going on"? She had a look of happiness and delight. "I have a letter from Florencia. She says that her mission was successful and she is heading here". Ezio's look of curiosity faded away when he heard that Florencia was returning. "What"!?

"I know, I'm so excited to see her again". Ezio quickly walked over to her and held her hand. "Bella, there's something I wanted to tell y-". He was interrupted by the door to the hideout being kicked down with the Borgia and their weapons. "ESTEFANIA, RUN"!!!

She wasted no time but the Borgia were after her, not Ezio. They imeaditly barged in after her but Ezio threw a smoke bomb to blind them and went after you. Ezio ran after you and he and you went up a long flight of stairs to the roof.

This wasn't nessicarily a rooftop. It was a small platform with a narrow edge. "We have to jump". Your eyes widened and you cling to Ezio like a scared child. "I'M NOT DOING THAT" she said.

"We have to, or else they'll get to us". She didn't want to do this. Heights were one of her biggest fears. "I can't do it" she cried.

Ezio held her chin, "I'm right here with you, we'll jump together". He took her hand and guided her to the edge but she was basically dragging her feet. "Estefania, we'll be alright, I promise". She looked at him and strengthened her grip on him.

"Ready"?

..."Ready".

The door was knocked down and they both jumped off into the city river. The Borgia lost sight of the two and have accepted the fact that they would not be able to find them and that they failed. Estefania and Ezio rose to the surface of the water and started to swim to a small nearby dock for boats. "See. I told you bella, we're safe".

"But what about the hideout, the Borgia will still find me".

"No they won't" said a familiar voice. Ezio and Estefania looked behind them to see Florencia. "FLORENCIA". Estefania grabbed her sister and they both hugged each other tightly. "I thought you died".

Florencia laughed, "they were no match for me sister", they pulled back from their hug, "but are you and Ezio alright". Estefania nodded her head but looked at Ezio with a sad look in her eyes. "What now"?

"I wish to ask you", he got down on one knee and took her hand, "will you marry me"? Estefania gasped loudly and tears of joy were starting to form in her eyes. "Yes, I will". Ezio stood up and embraced her with a kiss which made Florencia tear up.

TIMESKIP:

Two years ago, it was just a simple task to look after a fellow assassin's sister. But now it's something completely different. Estefania Da Fierenza and her husband and two sons now live in Florence Italy happily and peacefully.

Ezio will stop at nothing to make her smile and she will stop at nothing at all since the attention coming from him was enjoyable to expiernce. Their two sons were named Niccolò and Petruccio. Petruccio was the oldest by two years but they both bonded greatly.

Florencia came to visit as often as possible but she was still working. The best part was that the Borgia never bothered the couple again which left them as happy as they can be for the rest of their lives.

Author's note's:

Ok, here you go, estefilovesyou. I apologize that this took so long but school is being a pain in the ass. This was just as difficult to write as are my other unpublished books. No offense.

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Please leave a vote and make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, bye bye 😊