(REQUEST) (Time Travel Threesome) (Altaïr and Edward X Reader) (Smut)

SHOUT OUT TO cheesekitty FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

Warning... smut up ahead...

Have you ever heard those people say that time travel is not possible at all?

Or that the past is in the past?

Or perhaps you've heard that history has a habit of repeating itself?

Well, all of that is something you agreed with. Well... until about three hours ago.

You were a gamer and a certain friend of yours named Kelly got you two new games for you to play. They were her personal favorite and she insisted that you try it. It was assassins creed one and assassins creed black flag. Those were the only games she had for you to try.

After completing both games, which took about four days, Kelly insisted that she gets you the rest of the games. Although, she probably shouldn't have left you alone. Five minutes have past and something didn't feel right. You were alone in your library and heard shuffling and the sound of metal hitting the floor.

You got up to look and when you got there, you froze in horror and saw two men in strange clothing who were standing up. Their movement suggested that they were injured. "Who are you"?

They both shot their heads to the sound of your voice but didn't know what to say since none of you knew each other. "What's going here? Where am I"? Asked the blonde hair guy.

"Who are you" you asked. They looked around the room in disbelief, ignoring your question. It was very awkward until you heard the front door open and the two men tensed and presented blades from their wrist. "Hey (y/n), I'm back. I got more Assassins Creed games for you to play". Kelly entered the living room and when she laid eyes on the two men, she dropped a bunch of games, a movie and two boxes of popcorn. "HOLY SHIT, IT'S EDWARD KENWAY AND ALTAÏR".

The two men jumped at her response in shock. "How do you know my name" asked the man with a Syrian accent. You turned to Kelly and wondered what she was talking about but then you looked at the games at the floor and saw that they were a bunch of Assassins creed games. Then you realized that she was telling the truth and looked right back at the two assassins.

"Oh my God, your right".

"What took you so long to realize that? You played both of their games from start to finish. Were you not paying attention at all" she asked.

"I was but think realistically for a second. Do you honestly think for five seconds that this is possible" you asked. Altaïr and Edward were still waiting for an explanation but didn't know what to say. Everything around them looked different than what they were used to. "Your right. But hey, at least you get two handsome assassins living with you" Kelly said with a smirk.

You shook your head and turned back to the assassins and were about to speak but the phone rang. Both assassins sent out their blades and while you went to answer the phone, Kelly tried to calm the assassins. "Hello"?

"(Y/n), it's Johnny. I need you behind the counter today". You groaned in huge annoyance. Today was your day off. "I know it's your day off but Alex got sick and had to go home".

"What's in it for me" you said. The assassins were staring at you because they had no idea who you were talking to. "I'll tell you what. If you do this then you receive 75% of tips and still be paid for your hours".

"DEAL! I'll be over there in a little bit". You hung up the phone and turned to your friend and said "Change of plans, I'm needed at work so I need you to watch them" you said. Your friend instantly had that look that said 'ARE YOU INSANE!?'.