Klaine: Kicked out (part 2)

Kurt and Blaine stepped into Mckinley the next day. Blaine couldn't handle any jokes about what happened, it was too painful a subject. "There's little lord gayboy". Azimio said and threw a slushie in Blaine's face. "HEY". Blaine yelled into the crowded hallway.

Azimio turned around. "I'm sorry, i did not know it was such a "painful" subject". Azimio sarcastically said and turned around to leave. "What the fuck is your problem"? Kurt screamed. 

"Look who it is, little lady gayboy". Azimio laughed and walked away. "I think i'm just gonna leave". Blaine said and ran out to his car. Kurt followed him. "I love you baby". Kurt said and hugged his boyfriend. Blaine broke down. "Why is this happening"? Blaine said choking up.

Kurt just ran his hand up and down Blaines back, and then he drove them home.

"If you're gonna stay home, then i'm gonna stay home", Kurt said and kissed him quickly.

Blaine smiled weakly. "I love you". Blaine said and hugged Kurt.

-

As they entered Kurt's house, Carole who was working home that day, came to greet them.

"What're you doing home so early"? She asked. "Blaine couldn't handle being at school". Kurt said and smiled. "Aww honey, if there's anything you need, just let me know". Carole said and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Carole". Blaine said weakly. "You're welcome". Carole said and left.

Kurt and Blaine just lay on Kurt's bed in comfortable silence, occasionally sharing sweet kisses or talking sweet talk to each other. "Thanks for always being there when i need you". Blaine said and kissed the older boys nose tip. "I'll be there whenever you need me". Kurt said.

"I love you". Blaine said and kissed him. "Thanks again". Blaine said and smiled.

They shared a sweet quick kiss.