Wedding Party

Because many of their friends and family members weren't there at their actual wedding, Kurt and Blaine decided to get married for the second time where everyone could be there, celebrating their big day with them. Kurt had recruited Rachel, Mercedes and Santana as his "groomsmaids", and Blaine had recruited Sam, Cooper and Tina as his bestmen and bestgirl.

They had decided that since they were already married, they could sleep together the night before, so they watched countless Disney movies, ate pizza and then they fell asleep in each others arms. The next day, Rachel and Mercedes arrived at their apartment to do Kurt's hair and help him get into his suit. They were wearing matching black suits, with a simple white shirt underneath and no tie or bowtie, just simple and perfect. 

They had shared their vows, shared a sweet kiss and fed each other with vanilla bean frosting cake, just like at their actual wedding. "Congrats son." Frank had said. "Thanks dad, sorry we didn't invite you for our actual wedding, it just happened so quick." Blaine rambled.

"It's fine son, like you just said, it happened before you could even think about calling us." Frank hugged him. Blaine was relieved, at least his dad wasn't mad. "Squirt, Mr. Squirt." Cooper said.

"Oh my god." Blaine said into Kurt's shoulder. Kurt laughed. "Congrats to my favorite couple." Cooper said and presented a yellow package. "Condoms, Coop?" Blaine said. The older man just left with a smirk. "Wanna go use those right now?" Kurt said into his ear. "Kurt, this is our wedding party, don't you think people will look. Why am i saying no to this? Let's go." They ran to the nearest bed. Blaine unbuttoned both their shirts, and sucked the skin of Kurt's chest.

They heard the glasses clink, which meant people were expecting a kiss from them. They buttoned their shirt and pants and found their table, where Blaine crashed their lips together. People started doing cat-calls and wolf-howls, but Blaine and Kurt didn't care, they were too caught up in each other to care.