Klaine: Tracy turns 5

"DADDIES, DADDIES, DADDIES". Tracy excitedly entered the master bedroom.

"Good morning sunshine, happy birthday". Blaine kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly.

"You're turning 5 today, that's pretty crazy". Kurt said.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, THATS AN ENTIRE HAND". Tracy said and flashed er right hand to her daddies.

"Thats a big deal, baby girl, which is why we are throwing you the biggest big girl party ever seen". Kurt said and tickled her. "Will there be cake"? Tracy said hopefully.

"Only the biggest coolest Unicorn cake everyone have ever seen". Blaine said and smiled.

"UNICORN CAKE"? Tracy happily asked. "Thats right baby". Kurt took her and placed her on his lap, peppering her with kisses all over her face. Tracy giggled.

-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRACY". Rachel says as she and Jesse enters the apartment later that day.

"Thanks Auntie Rachel". Tracy says and hugs her.

"Happy birthday pumpkin". Jesse says. "Thanks Uncle Jesse" (lol, Full House heheh) Tracy says and hugs him. 

"Sam just called, he and Mercedes will be here soon". Rachel says.

"And Brittany texted, she and Santana, and Tina and Artie are here in 5, they are going together". Kurt said.

"My mom and dad will be here in 5, and Cooper in 10". Blaine said and smiled.

"My dad called, they'll be here in 20 minutes, there was a lot of traffic at the airport". Kurt said

-

After an hour, everyone was gathered, and Tracy had opened all of her presents, and was currently playing with a Doc McStuffin doll, she had wanted forever.

"She's a spitten image of you and Rachel". Cooper said and smiled.

"Yeah, we were so incredibly lucky to have such a close friend as our surrogate, it is such an honour". Blaine smiled in Rachel direction. She smiled back at him when their eyes met.

"Well, speaking of babies, my girlfriend is pregnant". Cooper said smiling brightly.

"Wait are you serious, you're in an actual relationship, with a girl, an actual girl". Blaine teased.

"Shut up dude, she's everything". Cooper said. "Whats her name"? Blaine asked.

"Kath-Kait-Kara". Cooper said. "I rest my case". Blaine said and sipped his beer.

"Shut up i was joking, her name is Kate, she was the producer of that commercial i did". Cooper said.

Kurt joined them. "Cooper and his girlfriend are expecting a baby". Blaine told his husband.

"Aww, Tracy gets a cousin then". Kurt hugged the older man. "Congrats". He said.

"Thanks Kurt". Cooper said.

AN: THANKS A LOT FOR READING! SORRY IT'S BEEN AWHILE, MY DEPRESSIONS HAS REALLY KICKED IN AND SCHOOL IS FUCKING WITH MY BRAIN, BUT I'M BACK AND READY TO WRITE SOME ONESHOTS:)