Klaine: The promotion

"Honey, i'm home". Kurt said, expecting his husband to be home before him.

"Honey". He yelled again. No answer. He heard the sound of I wanna dance with somebody coming from the bedroom, so he opened the door and found his husband of 5 years, dancing around practically naked, with only a pair of briefs on that left  a little to the imagination.

Kurt giggled and wrapped his arms around the younger mans waist.

"Hey". Blaine said and turned around to kiss his husband. "Sorry, i'm a little sweaty".

Blaine said and grabbed a towel from a drawer. Kurt took the towel out of his hands and dropped it on the floor.

"No, its really hot actually". Kurt said and kissed him passionately. "Those briefs, though". Kurt said and leaned into Blaine's ear. "They're fucking hot". He whispered and began kissing Blaine behind the ear. Blaine was confused. His husband was always tired when he got back from work, but today was different. He was practically a new person.

"Honey, whats gotten into you"? Blaine asked and chuckled. Kurt faced him and rested their foreheads against each other. "I got a promotion". Kurt said and smiled brightly. 

"SHUT UP". Blaine said and hugged him tightly. "I am now the head of design". Kurt did a happy dance. Blaine chuckled. "Babe, thats fucking amazing, we have to celebrate". He smirked and dragged Kurt over to the bed. 

"Let the celebrations begin". Blaine said and pulled the blankets over their naked bodies.