Klaine: Cheesy Pick up lines

Blaine: Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Because you got a pretty sweet ass.

Kurt: Oh my god, that was the cheesiest pick up line i've ever heard... Your's aren't that bad either;)

Blaine: Are you my appendix? Because i've got a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like i should take you out.

Kurt: Even cheesier.. Pick me up at 8❤️

Blaine: Are you a fruit, because honeydew you know how fine you are?

Kurt: Okay let me try! I was feeling a little of today, but you definitely turned me back on.

Blaine: 😏

Blaine: Even if there wasn't gravity on earth, i'd still be falling for you;)

Kurt: Was your dad a boxer, cause you are a knockout😏

Blaine: Did you read Dr. Seuss as a kid? Because green eggs and... damn!

Kurt: Did you just come out of the oven? Because you're hot!

Blaine: Is your name Ariel? Cause we Mermaid for each other!

Kurt: I'm in the mood for pizza... a pizza you, that is! 

Blaine: Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

Kurt: How come you're not on top of a Christmas tree? I thought that's where angels belonged.

Blaine: Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back.

Kurt: Baby I might not be Sriracha sauce but, I sure will spice up your life.

Blaine: Do you like Star Wars? Because Yoda only one for me!

Kurt: Call me Shrek because I'm head ogre heels for you!

Blaine: Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

Kurt: If you were a transformer, you'd be a HOT-obot, and your name would be Optimus Fine.

Blaine: Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!

Kurt: What's on the menu? Me-n-U

Blaine: If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard.

Kurt: You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?

Blaine: I'm learning about important dates in history class. Wanna be one of them?

Kurt: Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?

Blaine: Is your father a mechanic? Because you've got a finely tuned body!

Kurt: Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Blaine: I blame you for global warming... your hotness is too much for the planet to handle!

Kurt: If it weren't for that DAMNED sun, you'd be the hottest thing ever created.

Blaine: Hey baby, you've got something on your butt - my eyes!

Kurt: If you were a steak you would be well done.

Blaine: Is your name Katrina? 'Cuz baby, you rock me like a hurricane!

Kurt: My name may not be Luna, but I sure know how to Lovegood!

Blaine: The Sorting Hat saw my destiny, and it said I'm meant to be in your house.

Kurt: Do you like Harry Potter? Because I a-Dumbledore you! 

Blaine: I'd let you handle my wand any day! 

Kurt: Did you grow up on a chicken farm? 'Cause you sure know how to raise a cock.

Blaine: Are you a sea lion? Because I can sea you lion in my bed tonight!

Kurt: You remind me of my little toe... because I'm going to bang you on every piece of furniture in my home. 

Blaine: I would tell you a joke about my penis, but it's too long!

Kurt: Are your legs made of Nutella? Because I'd love to spread them! 

Blaine: Are you an archaeologist? Because I've got a bone for you to examine.

Kurt: What's the speed limit of sex? 68. Because at 69 YOU have to turn around! 

Blaine: Baby, I'm like a firefighter, I find 'em hot and leave 'em wet! 

Kurt: I'll kiss you in the rain, so you get twice as wet.

Blaine: If you thought Disneyland was the happiest place on earth, you haven't been in my pants yet!

Kurt: Wanna go on an 'ate' with me? I'll give you the 'D' later.