Chapter- 2

Naina's Pov

"Hi bro" I said with emotion. " How many times have I told you Naina not to call me bro say bhayha" Arjun grunted. "Yeah, whatever, why did you call me?" I asked calmly. "Something has happened to dad, and we need you to come back to India" he spoke nevously. " Don't lie Arjun, just because your saying this, that dosen't mean I'm going to believe you" I spoke harshly. " You don't care about dad do you, he really needs you, and whatever happens your going to catch the next flight" he spoke with authority.

I couldn't take it anymore, and violently hung up the phone. I turned around, and left the office. Tears were flowing out of my eyes. I don't want anyone to see me like this. I entered my room, and shut the door with a loud thud. The only reason why I'm in London is because of my scholarship. I love it here. I don't want to go back to India, this is my freedom, but over there I have to follow certain rules. No one can stop me the way I want to live. My education is going to be ruined because of my so called farther. The truth was is that I hate my dad. My mother passed away when she gave birth to me, and since then I'm considered as a bad omen.

" Naina open the door" Ashley repeatedly knocked. I stood up, wiped my tears, put a fake smile, and opened the door. Ashley is my best friend, but how am I going to tell her that I'm leaving London for good. "What happened?" Ashley gave me a hug. "I don't know how to explain it to you, but I'm leaving London; my brother called me." I cried into her shoulder. "Hey, calm down it dosen't matter about the distance, we are always going to remain sisters from our hearts, and maybe one day I will come to India" Ashley cheered me up. " Your the best friend anyone could ask for, and anyways I'm going to remain the same how I am over here, confident, strong-minded and intelligent" I said with a devilish smirk.

Sameer's Pov

I was on my bike following Munna and Pandit. " Where are you taking me guys?" I shouted from a distance. "We are going to reach in two minutes, have some patience" Preeti shouted from behind. We arrived at a movie theatre. "How is this going to help me, you both have Preeti and Swati, of course your all going to romance, and what I'm supposed to do just stare at the screen?" I sarcastically replied. I went inside, and the others followed behind me.

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked. "Ashique" they all screamed. "Be quiet, do you want us to get caught?" they put thier fingers on thier lips. We got our tickets, and headed towards the thetre room. Munna suggested that we should sit at the back so that no one could catch them red- handed.

I wasn't interested in the film, so I decided to sleep for a while. A beautiful sillouhette was dancing in front of me. It seemed that she did not have a worry in the world. She looked so serene, and elegant that she was made for love. I smiled looking at her, but she was coming closer to me. I looked down, but she placed a finger under my chin. We both looked at each romantically, when suddenly I could hear Pandit shouting. " Sameer, get up the film is finished" he patted me on the shoulder. " By the way, were you dreaming about someone?" Swathi spoke randomly. How does she know? "No, I wasn't, I slept late last night and I'm not even interested in this Ashique" I walked out of the thetre room.

Naina's Pov

I started to pack my belongings into a suitcase. "Hey Naina I wanted to give you something before you go" Ashley hid something behind her back. " What is it?" I clapped my hands together. Ashley gave a photo frame with all our beautiful memories so that I wouldn't forget her. " This is so sweet" We did our speacial handshake. " Don't change for anyone, I like you the way you are" Ashley truthfully replied. " Never" I laughed. Watch out India, Naina Aggarwal is back with a bang.