Chapter-37

Naina's Pov

"You know what to do right?" Pandit asked in the car. "Yes, I just need to pretend that I'm walking, and he will follow me" I got out. "Just give me a signal, so I can move the car forward " Pandit swapped seats. I started to walk slowly, making sure I would blend in. I looked around, and I saw a few men that were drunk. I took the photo out, and looked at it. Oh, so he is here.
I walked past them, to make them think I was an easy target. I could hear footsteps following behind me. That's good, they are falling into the trap. Thier footsteps became louder, and I turned around.
"What's a girl like you walking around these streets at night?" He came closer to me. "I've come to seduce you" I whispered in his ear. "How dare you?" He was about to raise his hand, until I slapped him hard that he fell on the floor. I grabbed on to his collor, and lifted him up. "Prakash, I know everything about you, and your sickly crimes, now listen here if you don't speak the truth, my officers will beat you to pulp" I threatened him. "Who are you?" He folded his hands together. "Senior Inspector Naina, I'm sure you must have heard of me" I whistled at Pandit to bring the car forward. He got out, and threw Prakash in the car. I sat down in the front seat, and drove away to the beurea.

Pandit's Pov

"Naina, I can do anything to him now?" I looked at him, angrily. "Yes, once we get there, whatever you want just do it" Naina looked back at me with the same amount of anger. She drove very fast, to not waste any time. We got out of the car, and I pushed him harshly in front of the others. "Munna, Arjun and Pandit hit him so hard that he remembers who we are, and until he dosen't say the truth don't let him out" Naina ordered us. We brought him inside, and handcuffed him to the table.

Munna's Pov

"What were you doing in Amdhabaad 2 years ago, that made you do this?" I grabbed on to him. "I really don't know" he slurred. "That's what every criminal says after they have committed a crime" Pandit slapped him hard. "Why with our friend Sameer?" Arjun whacked him with a stick. "Who is this Sameer?" Prakash looked confused. Naina came in. She threw water at him. "Do you remember everything now, or should I hang you upside down?" Naina spoke down at him.

Naina's Pov

"I'll tell you everything, I can remember, I was offered money by a man which I don't know his to name, to make the road slippery, so that Sameer can have an accident" he told us what he could remember. "Are you not ashamed of yourself, Sameer has been in coma for the past two years because of you, and you came under the influence of money, you should be behind bars, we don't need people like you roaming the earth, and spreading crime" I grabbed on to his face. "Now tell us where this person is staying?" I jolted his head back. "In Dellhi" he confirmed.
We got out of the room, and locked Prakash. "You all heard everything, our next stop is in Dellhi, we all will be going there tommorow morning, so be fresh, and prepared." I informed everyone.
"Naina, chachi keeps ringing me, for finding a proposal for you" Swathi announced. "We don't have time, but I'll talk to her once we get back" I suggested. "Whilst we are in Dellhi, we should go to the police station, to find any more links to this" Preeti came up with an idea. "Preeti is right" Munna said. We all agreed to go.

Preeti's Pov

"Let's go home, the sooner we sleep, the quicker we can go" Arjun decided. We all lived together. "What are we going to do with that Prakash?" I asked. "I'll make arrangements for him to stay in jail until, this case is not over" Naina suggested. We all left, and drove home.

Sameer's Pov

I want to open my eyes, but my mind is not letting me do that. How long have I been here? I just want to go to Naina. It's so unfair. I'm yearning for her. I keep dreaming about Naina, and all the beautiful memories I've had. Please god let me wake up now. How has Nanu been living without me?

Naina's Pov

I went into my room, and closed the door. Whoever this person is, I will kill them with my hands. The amount of pain, Sameer and I have gone through, they will get it much more worse. If only I went with Sameer, none of this would have happened. What has he spoilt of anyone? Who are Sameer's enemies? What connection does he have with Dellhi? Sameer only told me about his mom and step-father living there. I don't think they would do that to thier son.

I just prayed that this would get over soon, and Sameer would become better. I smiled remembering him, and our school days.