Chapter-52

Chapter 52- Naina's Pov

I was so excited today, but very nervous, as I would be called Mrs Naina Maheswari. That name gives me all the feels, to blush at him. I looked at my henna, and it had turned out to be very dark. Sameer loves me a lot. I was just standing, and smiling looking at the mirror, until Preeti, and Swathi came. "Look at Naina, she is blushing so much today" they teased me. "I'm not the only one, even you two are getting married today" I wrapped my arms around thier shoulders.
"Have you all thought about stealing the boys shoes?" Swathi asked. I didn't think about that today. "Naina, you will steal, Munna's shoes, I will steal Sameer's shoes, and Swathi you will steal Pandit's shoes" Preeti suggested. "But how are we going to steal thier shoes?" We thought. This is hard, normally I can come up with a solution, until an idea occurred in my mind. "Wait, I have an idea, but it's risky, why don't we tell the boys side to take thier shoes off before- hand, and Chachi will give us the shoes secretly, and then we will wrap it up, and hide it in our room?" I suggested, and they came to hug me. "You come up with the best ideas" Preeti, and Swathi smirked. Chachi came inside the room. "What are you all discussing about?" Chachi wanted to know. "Chachi, you have to do us a favour, you will have to steal the groom's shoes for us, and then come upstairs, and give it to us" I told her the idea, and she agreed. "The hair, and make-up artist will be coming soon, so start getting ready" Chachi told us and left the room. "This is going to be so much fun" we all screamed.

Sameer's Pov

I can't believe it I'm getting married today. It's all a dream come true. "I'm so nervous, but very excited, I can't believe I can finally call Preeti mine" Pandit blushed. "Exactly, that's how we are feeling" Munna, and I hugged Pandit. I took out all of our sherwanis out from our wardrobe. "We all have to be extra handsome today, only then we can make the girls blush more" Munna pointed at the sherwanis. We all decided to get changed, and help one another. "Wow, we all look so dashing" I complimented us all. "One more thing, before we go, we need to spray aftershave" Pandit picked it up, and sprayed us all, which made us laugh.
Nanu came into our room, all dressed up. "Nanu, you still look so young, shall we get you married?" I teased Nanu. "Your such a naughty boy" Nanu chased me, and I told Pandit, and Munna to save me. " I've got the horses ready, and the barrat is waiting for us outside" we all climbed a horse. Everyone started dancing, all the way to Naina's house, with the drums beating.

Naina's Pov

I could hear the baraat nearing our house. "Chachi, you know what to do right?" I made sure, everything was going to plan. Chachi had left, with the family, to welcome the groom's side. "Oh my god, they are finally here, this is actually happening" we all danced in the room crazily. We were all ready, we just had to wait for Chachi to bring the shoes.

Chachi's Pov

We welcomed the groom's side. My three Son-in-laws were looking so handsome, and dashing. I did the aarti, and pulled each of thier noses. "Ma" they all shouted, and we laughed. " You all have to take your shoes off, it's a request, we don't want the carpet, or the stage to be dirty" I ordered. They all took thier shoes off, and went inside. I grabbed the shoes, secretly, and went upstairs to the girls. I closed, the door as I was out of breath. "Take the shoes, and hide it somewhere" I gave it to Naina. "Thank you so much chachi" they all came to hug me.

Naina's Pov

We placed the shoes, in a container, and wrapped it up. "Where shall we hide this?" I asked Preeti, and Swathi. "Under the bed" we shook our heads no. "In chachi's room" we laughed, and placed it in her wardrobe safely, in her locker. We all went back into my room again. "We are so clever, no one will out that we did all this, since we are here" I high-fived my best friends.

Chachi came to call us, and we went outside. We made a grand entry, and everyone was staring at us like we were fairies.

"Why is everyone looking at us?" Preeti asked. " Paagal, We are looking gorgeous that's why" I told her. We all went up on to the stage where the boys were sat. I winked, at Preeti, and Swathi. We all sat down next to them, and we all became shy. "Pandit, and Munna you look handsome today" I looked at them. "Thank you bhabhi" we smiled at each other. "What about me?" Sameer felt irritated. "Sameer, you look dashing" Preeti, and Swathi complimented him. "Thank you my cute saalijis" Sameer high-fived them.

"Naina, you look extra gorgeous today" Munna, and Pandit gave me a side hug. "Your so cute" I pulled thier cheeks. "Preeti, and Swathi, you look like angels from heaven" Sameer hugged them. "Your the best Jiju" they pulled Sameer's cheeks.  I grabbed Preeti, and Swathi's hand, and took them to a corner. "Step 1- buttering them up" we all laughed. What are you all laughing about?" The boys asked. "Oh, Swathi was telling us about our university days, and by the way us three have to welcome the guests so bye" we walked off the leaving the boys confused. I knew they were going to follow us.

Sameer's Pov

We walked behind the girls, slowly. They were welcoming the guests. "Namaste aunty, and uncle, hope you have a great time at our wedding" the girls greeted the guests. "Sameer, there is something fishy about them" Munna, and Pandit whispered. " I've noticed that as well" I looked at them both. I looked down, and I was shocked that our shoes were missing. "Munna, and Pandit where have our shoes gone?" We started to look around. "Girls, you have stolen our shoes" I pointed a finger at them. "You think we stole your shoes, we were not even here, we were upstairs" the girls pointed a finger at us. Naina wrapped a shoulder around us. "Look at the sky, so many fireworks are there for us, now look at god, and say who stole your shoes?" We all looked up. "Who stole our shoes?" We repeated.

Naina's Pov

"Go in to flashback mode, and jog your memories, and think about it clearly" I gestured Preeti, and Swathi to walk slowly, then run. "Take your time" I walked away slowly, and we all ran upstairs. We fooled the boys again. "Quickly, hurry up, before the boys find out" we all hid into my room.

Sameer's Pov

"They fooled us again" we shouted. "But wait they were not here, so it was someone else" we ran up the stairs whilst we were talking. We all entered Naina's room. They were stood in front of us. "You want your shoes back, so give us the money first" the girls took thier hands out. "No, we are going to look for the shoes, and then once we find it, then we will give you the money" I said confidently. "Alright, start searching" the girls shrugged thier shoulders.  It had been 10 minutes, and we were still searching. "Have you found the shoes yet?" The girls shouted. I thought they would keep the shoes in this room, since I thought it would be easy.

Naina's Pov

We were all smirking, looking at the boys finding the shoes. "It's been 15 minutes, and you still can't find them, I thought the groom's side were very smart" I sarcastically answered. They were becoming frustrated. "Do you give up?" Preeti asked. "We give up" they all moaned. "Then give us the money first" I took my hand out. All the boys gave us the money. "Are you happy now?" They pouted. "Very happy" we jumped. "I'll show you where we kept the shoes. We all entered chachi's room. " You hid the shoes here" the boys were shocked. "What did you all think, we were going to play easy on you, no chance" I replied opening the wardrobe. I typed in the passcode, and took out the shoes. "Here are your shoes" I gave it to them all. Once they wore thier shoes, we all went downstairs. The marriage ceremony was about to start.

Sameer's Pov

We all entered the mandap, and sat down. The priest recited the mantras. I was looking at Naina lovingly. The priest told us to put something in to the fire. We all stood up to put the garlands on. Nanu passed me, and Naina one, and to our friends. The groom's side of the family lifted us all up. Naina's dad lifted her up, to put the garland around me. Preeti's dad did the same for Preeti, and Swathi. This time the girls were lifted up, but they were moving thier heads back, but we succeeded in putting the garland around them.

Naina's Pov

Arjun tied our knots together for all of us. As the priest was saying the vows, we went round the holy fire, boys being in front. Now the girls came in front, and we did the last three nuptial rounds. We all sat down in our places. The priest gave the sindoor to the boys. As Sameer was putting the sindoor on my forehead I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes again. This time the priest gave the  nuptial necklace to all the boys. I brought my face forward, and Sameer put the nupital necklace around my neck. "The wedding is complete, you are now officially husband, and wife, you may all take the blessings of your family members.

Sameer's Pov

We all took the blessings of our elders, and we hugged them all. Naina, Swathi and Preeti began to cry as they were leaving thier maternal home, and starting a new journey with us. "Chachi you stole the shoes" I caught her out. "Bhagwaan joot na bulaye par hum larkiyo ki taraf say hain, toh karna parta hain" we all started to laugh. We all sat down in the car. Naina, preeti and Swathi opened the windows to wave goodbye to the family, and we all blew kisses at each other.