Chapter-45

Sameer's Pov

Nanu, and Naina's family came rushing towards us. I had explained to them what had happened. "Thank God, you three were there, or else anything could have happened, you know Sameer, Munna and Pandit you are perfect for our daughters, and Naina was right love marriage is more powerful than anything" Taiji confessed. All three us became emotional, and took taiji's blessings. " So you accept us whole-heartedly?" I asked. Taiji came to hug us all. "Yes, I do you all really proved your worth" Taiji wiped our tears.

It was two hours later, when the doctor came out. He removed his surgical mask. "How are the girls?" I asked with concern. "I managed to remove the drug out, but since they had a head injury, thier memories have been wiped out temporarily, but just give it a week, then they will be back to normal" the doctor explained, and left. Munna, Pandit, and I broke down. "Our girlfriends are not going to remember us for a week" I hugged Munna and Pandit.

"No dear, you can make them remember you, by bringing back those beautiful memories which you made, it's going to be hard, but I know you all won't give up on them" Chachi suggested, and made us smile.

We entered the room, and looked at Naina, Preeti, and Swathi sleeping peacefully. They all looked so innocent, and adorable. I went up to Naina, and stroked her hair. She was smiling in her sleep, which made me smile. The girls suddenly woke up, and looked around.

Naina's Pov

I felt someone stroking my hair, and jolted up by the touch. "Who are you?" I grabbed the pillow, and got scared of the boy sitting in front of me. "I'm Sameer, do you want to become my friend?" He took his hand out. I looked at him strangely, but my hand came forward to shake his. "Good girl Naina" Sameer was happy. "Where am I?" I looked around to see two girls looking back at me. I got out of the bed, and went towards them. "Preeti and Swathi is that you?" I cried hugging them, because those were the two names that were stuck in my head. "Naina, we can't remember anything, except you" they hugged me tightly. At least I could remember my best friends, but not my love. I looked back at him, and he was covering his pain.

I went up to him, and wiped his tears. "I don't like it when you cry, please smile" I clapped my hands together like a child. He started to smile. "I made my new friend smile" I twirled around. "By the way, what's your name?" She asked me happily. "My name is Sameer" he told me.

Sameer's Pov

It hurts to see that your love is not recognising you, but I'm glad she remembers Preeti, and Swathi. I'm happy that she wiped my tears. We all took the girls home to our place where they live now. "Wow, it's such a beautiful house" they all squealed, and sat down to play. I'm seeing innocent Naina as a child, it won't be that bad. I will fall in love with her innocence again. "Girls, are you hungry?" I crouched down to join them. "Yes, we want noodles, will you make it for us?" They asked at the same time. They are so cute. Munna, and Pandit went into the kitchen, to make noodles for all of us.

Naina's Pov

We were playing with our dolls happily. "Do you know, when I was small I always used to dream about my prince charming?" I talked to my doll. I stood up, and started to say a rhyme. "Twinkle, Twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diomond in the sky, Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are" I did all the actions to it. I looked ahead of me, and Sameer was clapping. "Wow, Naina that was amazing" Sameer complimented me. I placed my hand on to my heart, and listened to the sweet melody. I was in my own world. "Girls, it's time to eat" Pandit asked sweetly. We all sat down. I started to eat twirling my fork around, and placed the noodles in my mouth. It was so delicious. "This is so yummy, whoever made it I love them" I looked at everyone like my family.  I yawned. "Naina your tired" Sameer came to me, and took my hand.

Sameer's Pov

Naina jumped on to the bed, and spread her arms out like an aeroplane. This is how Naina was like when she was a child. I would have fallen for her then. "Naina, do you want a bedtime story?" I asked her nicely. "Story time for me" Naina went under the quilt. I joined her on the bed. I told her the story about us, so that I could slowly trigger her memory. "Wow Sameer, that story was so cute just like you" Naina spoke genuinely.
Naina looked outside through the window, to see raindrops hitting the ground lightly. She got out of the bed, and held her hand out.

Naina's Pov

I started to play with the rain, as it was very exciting. It made me smile, how god sent rain to make everything look so beautiful. Sameer looked at me from a distance. "I love rain, it's so helpful for the plants, animals, and humans" I looked at the rain, and then Sameer. I started walking back to bed, and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with a stretch. I looked next to me, and I saw a boy sleeping on the couch. " Ahhh" I screamed, and ran out of the room, only to be bumped with Preeti, and Swathi. "There's a boy sleeping in my room" we all said at the same time. The boys came out of the room. We started to run everywhere, and the boys chased us.