Chapter-7

Naina's Pov

"Nanu" I turned around, and looked at Sameer. He was carrying a tiffin, around his hand. "Sameer, thank you so much for bringing this, I will eat it after my patient's operation" Dr.Prakash smiled. " How much would I have to pay for Arjun's surgery? I interuppted them both. "About 10,000 rupees" The doctor finalised the amount. " Don't worry Doc, I will arrange the money, but please don't tell my family about this, it will shock them" I requested since it was a life and death situation. " Yes, I won't tell them anything" Dr.Prakash smiled, and went inside the operation thetere.
I was about to go downstairs, when Sameer stopped me. " How are you going to arrange the money in such less time?"Sameer questioned coming closer to me. " Don't worry, Sameer, if it's about my brother's life or anyone else I will not refuse to give money, the greatest gift in life, is to help people, and maybe one day they will help you" I replied back going under Sameer's arm.

Sameer's Pov
"Where are you going?" I stuttered. Naina turned to face me. "To the bank, do you want to come along with me?" Naina replied with ease.
I followed her all the way outside. " How is it possible that you can drive a car at such a young age? I moaned. Naina just laughed at me. " There's a lot of things which you don't know about me, if I tell you now, then what's the point, we will go through this journey together" she said in a mysterious way. I sat down in the car, and I was very surprised because her car looked really different. She gave me a pair of shades to put on. The car roared to life, and I must say she was an A1 driver.

Naina's Pov

I parked the car, near to the bank. I used the button on my keys, to lock the car. We went in towards the bank. " Wow I've never seen a bank before in my life" Sameer clapped his hands together. " Just stay like this, and one day I will, you will find out why I came back to India" I spoke in a different manner to cover up my double-meaning.

We waited in the queue for 5 minutes, and finally it was my turn. " How can I help you today?" the bank manager politely asked. " I want to withdraw 10,000 rupees" I spoke handing him my debit card. "I'm sorry ma'am, but that's a lot of money" the bank manager replied with ego. " What do you mean by that, it's about someone's life, I don't give a damn, about your rules, I need the money now" I slapped my hand on the surface of the window where the bank manager was. " This India, is never going to make any progress, with selfish people like you" I shouted. The bank manager was scared out of his wits, and quickly handed over the money. "Next time, use your common sense when your dealing with your customers" I angrily spoke to everyone around me. I kicked the door open, and closed it with a loud bang.

Sameer's Pov

I quickly ran after Naina. " Naina please wait for me?" I was out of breath. She stopped in her place. I got closer to her. " Okay, Naina calm down" she spoke to her self. We both got in to the car, and Naina carefully drove us back to the hospital. " Sameer, I'm sorry you had to see that, but I hate these types of egos" she spoke out of the blue. " It's ok, I completely understand where your coming from, and Arjun is one of my good friends; I'm actually glad that you did this" I smiled looking at Naina.

Naina's Pov

" Let's go and give the money?" I stepped out of the car. We both entered the hospital. " Here is the money for Arjun's operation" I gave the money, and she handed me the reciept. " Do you want anything?" I asked Sameer.  I need to stay here all night and coffee was the only solution. "Coffee please" Sameer sweetly replied. " Alright, I will get the coffee, and you can make your way to the first floor, I will see you in a couple of minutes" I made my way to the canteen.

After I got the coffee, I climbed up the stairs to the first floor. I looked everywhere, until I spotted Sameer looking through Arjun's room. I tiptoed towards him. I handed him his coffee and sat down. "How long are you going to stay here for?" Sameer asked drinking his coffee. "All night" I responded with a yawn. "In that case, I'm only going to go back home with Nanu, so that means I can stay with you" Sameer nodded his head.