Chapter-6

Naina's Pov

I violently opened the door with a great amount of force. What I saw in front of me, was very dangerous. I knew Arjun had lied to me about dad. But, this was something very unexpected. Dad pushed Arjun to the floor, where the corner of the kitchen worktop was. Arjun tried to defend himself, but not one word came out of his mouth. My dad is worse than the devil. His blood shot eyes, and the aggressiveness he had in himself was out of this world.
I wanted to end this right then, and there. The fury got the better of me. How dare he do this to Arjun? I rolled my sleeves up, and decided to teach my dad a lesson. I was in a different zone. I ran like a cheetah, held on to my father's arm with a deathining grip, and slapped him across the face. That one sound made everyone come out of thier rooms. My dad looked back at me vegenance in his eyes. Almost as if he was about to attack. Boy, was I ready for a battle?
"How dare you slap me I'm your farther for goodness sake, do you not have any shame?" My dad squeezeed my neck with a firm grip. Even though, I was loosing my breath, I still had a smirk on my face.
" Rakesh bhayha, let go of her or else she is going to die" My uncle removed dad's hand away from my neck. "How dare you hit Arjun like that, he's not some kind of property, that you can just play around with, he is your son, anyways forget about me, you died for me the day you sent your own daughter to a boarding School miles away?" I put Arjun behind me so that I could protect him. Dad was about to raise his hand, until I caught it, and bended it with a bone cracking noise. " I have a poem for you, Mr. Aggarwal, do you want to listen to it?" I insulted him. " Aap mere gardhan say kya milegha
Aap mere gardhan say kya milegha
Ek phone kardoo police ko
Toh phir aap ko saza dil waghegha" so next time this will be considered as an attempt to murder. I let go of his hand, and took Arjun to the hospital immediately.

I helped him out of the car, and carried him towards a doctor. " My brother is injured, please will you treat him, it's an emergency" I ordered the doctor. Two nurses came with a strecher, and helped me put Arjun to ease. They quickly took him away to be treated. I sat down, and completed all the formalities.

Sameer's Pov

The landline began to rang. " Sameer I need you at the hospital, I forgot my lunch, will you come and give it to me, I have an emergency surgery to do?" Nanu asked. "I'm coming in 10 minutes" I put the phone down. I grabbed the lunch, and headed outside. The engine came to life, and I zoomed towards the hospital. After 10 minutes, I parked my bike near a tree. I went inside the hospital. " Do you know where Dr.Prakash is?" I asked the receptionist. " First floor, room number 258" she replied. I ran up to the first floor, only to notice that my Nanu was speaking to Naina.