Chapter-76

Sameer's Pov

This was the start towards my journey. I took deep breaths like Naina had told me. You can do this Sameer. I stepped inside the studio, with Naina following behind me, and the others waiting in the car. I looked around, and it was so cool. "Hi, I'm Sameer I've come for an audition" I told the receptionist. "Let me just check if your name is here" she looked in the register. "Yes, you can sit down, until your name has been called" the receptionist confirmed. I sat down next to Naina.

"How are you feeling for the audition?" Naina looked at me. "Quite excited, but nervous at the same time" I rubbed my hands together. "That's how I felt on my first day in training" Naina reassured me. "But then I felt rejuvenated about it" Naina held on to my hand. "Thanks Naina for always being there with me" I was glad Naina is my wife. "No problem Sameer, that's why I'm here for you" Naina smiled at me. Naina gave me the confidence to shine bright today.

"Is a Sameer Meheswari here?" The music director looked at me. We both stood up and went towards him. "I'm Sameer Maheswari" I introduced myself, and shook his hand. "Can my wife come in to?" I questioned. "Of course she can, and we went into the recording room. I was shocked to see so many machines, that makes the music. Everything happens in here. "Are you ready Sameer?" the music director asked. "Ready sir" I went on to the other side, and put the headphones on. I started to play the guitar.

Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Like you do
Hold me tight, and don't let go

What am I to do?
When you love me like you do
Like you do
Hold me tight, and don't let go

Baby, baby, baby
Teach me, teach me, teach me
Show me, show me, show me
The way to your heart

Oh my baby, baby
I'm begging lady, lady
Put me in the middle
That's where Im'a start

I like how your eyes complimenting your hair
The way that them jeans making me stare
Promise, I'll be here forever, I swear

Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Like you do
Hold me tight and don't let go

What am I to do
When you love me like you do?
Like you do
Hold me tight and don't let go

Baby, baby, baby
Let me, let me, let me
Be all you desire

Pretty baby, baby
I'm begging lady, lady
Take me to the top now
And I'll take you higher

I like how your eyes complementing your hair
The way that them jeans fit is making me stare
Promise, I'll be here forever, I swear

Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Like you do
Hold me tight and don't let go

What am I to do
When you love me like you do?
Like you do
Hold me tight and don't let go

Alright, ok
Right there, that way
'Cause when you love me, I can feel it
When your heart beats, I can hear it

Be quiet, don't say a word
Don't say no, girl, I'm all yours
Love me like you do but let me go first
Listen to these words right here

Love me like you do, love me like it's new
Love me like you love me, like there's nothing left to lose
We'll hop up in a benz, if you're tryna cruise
Hop up in the bed, baby, if you're tryna snooze
Louis V. shoes, look at me, do it
Got a lot of secrets, baby, can you guess clues?
And if you had a choice I know what you'd choose
(You'd choose me, right?)

Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Like you do
Love me tight and don't let go

What am I to do
When you love me like you do?
Like you do
Love me tight and don't let go

What am I to do do do?
Love me like you do, you do
Like you do
Love me tight and don't let go

What am I to do
When you love me like you do?
Like you do
Love me tight and don't let go 

Naina's Pov

I was listening to Sameer sing, and wow he blew me away with this song. "Naina, I think we have our recording artist, he's mindblowing we need to send him to Mumbai to meet a manager who will sign him, he's damn good?" The music producer whispered in my ear. We both stood up, and clapped for him. Sameer took the headphones off, and came to us. "Shall I say it, or do you want your wife to tell you? The music director looked at Sameer. "Any, I don't mind?" Sameer shrugged his shoulders.

"Your going to go to Mumbai, to meet a manager, who will sign you as a recording artist, your voice is what the world needs to hear" I told Sameer, and he was jumping for joy. "Really is this true?" Sameer was so happy. "It's true, me and Naina were discussing about it whilst you were singing" the music director confirmed.

Sameer's Pov

Oh my god, I can't believe it, this is happening for real, I'm going to Mumbai, the city of dreams. Naina dragged me out of the studio, and hugged me tightly. "Congratulations Sameer, I knew you could do it, I'm so proud of you, this is becoming a reality, I knew there was something unique about you" Naina kissed my forehead. "Lets go, and tease the others" I high-fived Naina. We went towards the car pretending to be upset.  I sat in the car, and closed the door with a loud thud. "What happened?" Everyone was impatient to know. "I didn't do my best" I came up with an excuse. "What?" Everyone was shocked. "Guys it's really good news, Sameer is going to Mumbai, and meeting a manager, so that he can become a recording artist, he sang so amazing in the studio, the music director fell flat on Sameer" Naina said everything that happened in the studio.

"Congratulations Sameer we knew it, you wouldn't let us down, so how are you feeling now after the audition?" Everyone wanted to know. "Really proud of myself, and much more confident, all I needed to do was believe in myself" I looked at Naina. "When will you give us a party?" Preeti asked. "Once we get home, and tell Nanu" I winked.