Chapter-43

Naina's Pov

It was a girls day out. We were returning from our shopping. "After ages we get to spend quality time with each other" Swathi wrapped her arms around our shoulders. "You have to admit shopping is a girl's best friend" I looked at them. "Your right, it's something else, the joy that we get, no one will understand that feeling" Preeti twirled us all around. "We are feeling dizzy" Swathi and I touched our heads.
"Sorry" Preeti placed a finger on her ear. "Preeti, you don't have to do that we are sisters" Swathi put her hand down.
It was my turn to drive. Preeti and Swathi put the shopping in the boot of the car, and closed it with a loud thud. They sat down in the back seat, and we were ready to go.

Preeti's Pov

We had so much fun in the car, singing, talking about the new trends, and criminals. "Naina, we love you so much" Swathi, and I screamed. "I love you two so much more" Naina blew a kiss, and started laughing. Naina looked in front, and there a black van moving very slowly. "We need to get home, but that van is taking it's dad's time to move"  I complained. "It's so annoying" Naina horned. We tried to overtake them, but they would always block our way. "Naina, let's take that shortcut over there, and then we can come in front, and ask them what the problem is" Swathi suggested.

Naina's Pov

I followed Swathi's idea, and took the shortcut. The road was very bumpy, so it made us all jump a lot. Once I saw the exit, I turned the car round slowly on to the road, so that I blocked the black van. We all got out, and knocked on the window. "Get out of the van right now!" I shouted. We stepped back, and three well-built guys came out. "What's your problem, and why are you driving so slowly,there's other people who need to get somewhere?" Preeti shouted, and nudged the guy over.

Swathi's Pov

They came closer, and we stepped back. "Hey, don't come near us, you don't know who we are?" I told them to stay away from us. We all bumped into the car. We all looked at them with anger in our eyes. They all crouched down on one knee. We were all puzzled. "Our names are Salman, Akshay, and Varun, we know who you are, and we love you all so much, that we can do anything for you" Varun. "Excuse me, who the hell do you think you are, your strangers, and by the way we all have boyfriends, if they come to know, then that's it your gone" Naina spoke with confidence.

Naina's Pov

We were about to sit in the car, when they spoke back. "We really love you all so much, and we are ready to do anything for you" Akshay pleaded. We all came back to them. "Really, you can do anything, can you give your life up for us?" I was testing to see how far they could go. They all looked at each other. "You won't be able to do it, because us three have done it before" we all held our hands together. They all took out a knife from thier back pockets. I was in shock. "Do you really think we can't do anything for you?" Salman placed the knife on his wrist. I ran up to him. "Are you mad, why are you risking your life for us?" I threw the knife elsewhere. "It's because we are obsessed about you" he said angrily.

Preeti's Pov

Swathi and I came forward to save Naina. "Let go of my sister" we both shouted, and tried to get Naina. They had surrounded us. "Naina how are we going to get out of this?" I asked worried. "Like we always do" Naina spoke in code. We all fought back. "Naina, watch out" I gave Naina a precaution. She punched him in the guts. I did a 360 turn in the air, and kicked Akshay in the groin which made hit the ground with a loud thud. They were all knocked out. "Lets go now" Swathi said.

Naina's Pov

We were about to go, when all of a sudden Salman picked up a rod. He stood up, and whacked us all in the heads which made us go unconscious. They picked us all up, and put us into the black van. After a while, the van stopped at a warehouse. They carried us all in, and placed us in to chairs with our hands, and feet tied up securely. They injected us with some kind of drug, which would forget where we are.

Swathi's Pov

After 2 hours I woke up with a banging headache. I looked around, and saw that we were dumped into a old warehouse far away. I looked to my right, and saw Naina and Preeti. With the chair, I tried to drag myself in front of them. "Naina,Preeti wake up" I tried to use the chair to push them.
They finally woke up, and saw where we are. "How did we get here, I don't remember anything?" Naina asked confused. "They injected something, I can still feel the pain" Preeti moved her head around. "We need to get out of these ropes" I ordered. I could hear someone coming, and I quickly placed the chair in its original place. I looked down pretending I was unconscious.

Sameer's Pov

"Where are the girls it dosen't take that long for shopping?" I asked Munna and Pandit. "They did tell us it's a girls day out, meaning they will be out all day" Munna qouted with his fingers.  My phone began to ring. I thought it would be Naina, but it was an unknown number. I picked it up. "Sameer, Sameer, Sameer, aren't you missing someone a lot lately?" The stranger tutted. "Who are you?" I shouted. "If I tell you, then you won't have your precious princesses back" he laughed evily. "Don't you dare even think about touching anyone of them" I threatened him. "Aww, I'm sorry guess what I've done to them, they are drugged, they don't have a clue where they are, and I love Naina the most" he said from his dirty mouth. "Naina, Swathi, and Preeti belong to Sameer, Munna, and Pandit, they can never love you, just wait till I get to you, if we don't break your bones then my name isn't Sameer Maheswari" I ended the call, and we all looked back with determination in our eyes.