Chapter-58

Naina's Pov

"They shouldn't doubt on us" we were worried if they find out. " Don't worry Munna, and Pandit we are doing this together" we walked over to them. "Your enjoying the museum a lot?" Pandit asked. "It's so interesting what we get to learn about the past" Preeti was really in to it.We left the museum, and I put my feelings to one side. "Let's go to that choclate shop" Sameer pointed to it. We saw through the glass, and there were different varieties. "Your mouths are watering, why don't we try some?" I laughed, and we went inside the shop. "Can we all try that choclate?" Sameer looked at the brown truffle. We all took a piece of it. Sameer kept on eating, and I dragged all the others outside. "He's going to get us killed" Swathi thought. "I never knew Sameer loves chocolates a lot" I replied. We all looked, and boy was that man getting angry. "I'll go and get him" I went back in, and got him out. "Sameer, how much are you going to eat, you will feel sick, and that man was getting angry?" I actually cared about him. "Really, he didn't say anything to me?" We started walking, and held hands. "I want to go on a bike ride" Preeti suggested. "Sameer look at that long bike it will fit all of us" I told Sameer. We went closer to it, and sat down.  Sameer was going to ride it.

Sameer's Pov

Finally I get to a ride a bike. I started it, and Naina was behind, with all our best friends. "This is so amazing, a bike ride together" we all shouted. Naina held on to me. "Naina your tickling me" I started to laugh. "Really, should I tickle you some more?" Naina placed her hands on my stomach, and started the tickles. We returned the bike where we got it from. It was time to return to train station. "Oh no, I forgot something, Munna and Pandit will you come with me?" Naina asked. "Let's go Naina" they left the train station. Me, Preeti, and Swathi were confused on why they did that. "How long are they taking, we are going to miss the train?" Preeti looked at the time.
"If they don't come back in the next 5 minutes, the train will go without us" Swathi cried. The train had came, but it was leaving. I saw Munna, Pandit and Naina running towards, but the train left.

Naina's Pov

"How long does it take to get something, you made us miss the train?" Sameer, Preeti and Sameer shouted at us. "Munna, and Pandit we are in big trouble" we turned around, and walked out of the train station. They started following us. This time I was really scared of them, but I had Munna, and Pandit with me. I saw Sameer, Preeti, and Swathi entering a shop, but they came out with alcohol. "Please don't drink it" we begged, but they did not listen to us, and started drinking it.

They all became intoxicated in the next 10 minutes. "How are we going to look after them?" We all looked at thier states. "I have no idea, but we have hold hands with them" Pandit suggested. "We are seeing this for the first time" I laughed. "When they wake up tommorow with a hangover, then they will learn thier lesson" I high-fived Munna, and Pandit. We walked towards them, and held on to them. It had become dark. "We want a kiss" Preeti, Sameer, and Swathi slurred.

Munna's Pov

I can't do it anymore, we need a break" I was out of breath. We placed Sameer, Swathi, and Preeti on to a bench. "Did you hear what they said?" Pandit asked. "They all want a kiss" Naina complained. "Are you both my girlfriends?" Sameer looked at Preeti, and Swathi. "No, we are your best friends" the girls replied. "They have gone mad" Naina was about to go them, but we stopped her. "Naina, they are not in thier senses" I explained. We all looked at them, and they were behaving like children. "Look at that moon, I want to jump on it" Sameer clapped his hands. "It's so cold, we need to find shelter" Pandit shivered.

Pandit's Pov

I lifted Preeti up, whilst Naina, and Munna, carried Sameer and Swathi on thier backs. " Sameer is so heavy, Can I swap with Preeti?" Naina asked me. We swapped, and carried on walking. "Naina and Pandit look, there is a shed over there"

We slowly walked towards it. We went inside, and looked around. There was hay, and we placed Sameer, Preeti and Swathi on to it carefully. "I will go, and get some firewood" I walked towards the forest, and came back in 5 minutes. We all worked together, to build a campfire. " We don't have a lighter" I was worried. "Pandit, we can use two stones together, I'll show how it's done" Naina rubbed two stones together, and the fire was lit.

Naina's Pov

"Let's talk now" we wanted to have some fun. "Naina did you kiss Sameer first, or was it him?" Munna, and Pandit wanted to know. "It was Sameer, and how about you guys?" I asked them. "Same situation" I was shocked. "That means, we are connected in some way, oh my god" we shouted, and stood up. "Naina, we want to be confident like you" Munna, and Pandit pleaded. "I have a plan to please them, but we are going to this differently" I told them what the plan was, and we started dancing. Instead of one Naina, there will be 3. Munna, Pandit and I are back with a bang.