Chapter-70

Naina's Pov

I switched on the light, and everything was in a mess. Broken mirror shards laying on the floor, clothes dumped on the bed, flower vase broken in to pieces, and most importantly Sameer having a mental breakdown. I wanted to cry, and share his pain with him, but I needed to be his shield, his support, and strength. I ran up to him, and held Sameer in my arms. I looked back, and he was devastated, more like he was in a different zone, I needed him to give me a reaction. "Sameer, look at me, whatever your so called mother spoke it's not true at all" I caressed his face, and wiped his tears. He just stared at me, as if I was a stranger. I totally felt his pain, but I wasn't going to give up on him that easily. Nanu came forward, and Sameer hugged him tightly. "Nanu I can't do anything, I'm useless, mom is right I'm wasting my life, what is there left for me?" Sameer spoke wrong about himself.
"Nanu, Sameer really needs you right now, since you are the closest one to him, make him calm down, and let him take all his worries, whatever he has on his mind, it's important for us to know what he is thinking about" Nanu took Sameer out of the room.

"I've never seen Sameer so broken, and affected by his mother, that it's come down to this" my best friends cried. "Guys, we are not going to lose hope, whatever happens we will get Sameer out of this trauma, and make him realise, that he is capable to do anything" I was determined.

Sameer's Pov

My whole world turned upside down in just a few hours. You don't know what will happen in the next minute. Nanu helped me to lay down next to him. "Sameer, you know you can tell me anything that's irking your mind?" Nanu caressed my hair. "It's just mom, and why does she want to interfere in my life, she wasn't there before, it was just me and you, we were in our world, but she completely tore me apart?" I shared whatever I was thinking and feeling. "Sameer, take your time on this we are here for you, and I know how hard this is for you after your coma" Nanu kissed me on my forehead. "Do you know, Naina took a stand for you against your mom, she understands you really well, so please don't push anyone of us away, we want to know you better" Nanu elobarated on what Naina had done for me.

Naina's Pov

We were standing outside of the door listening to Sameer and Nanu's conversation. I didn't notice Rahul, and Deepika coming out of the room.  "Where's mom, and dad gone?" Rahul asked. "I threw them out of the house, because she taunted, and humiliated Sameer, and I'm sorry I had to do that" I bowed my head down in shame. "No Naina bhabhi, me and Deepika think you did the right thing, mom is always criticising about Sameer, and we totally agree on what you said" I was suprised to hear that. "Wow, I never realised about that, and thank you so much for supporting Sameer, and you can call me Naina" I shook hands with Rahul, and Deepika.
Atleast I impressed Rahul, and Deepika. "Guys, what should we do to motivate Sameer?" Pandit asked. "I have an idea, but we are all going to do this together, I have a song in my mind, but should we do it here?" I looked at everyone. "Yes let's do it, what do we need?" They agreed with me. "A guitar, drums, and a microphone, but I'm going to say something first, and then we will perform" I told everyone what to do.
I don't know if this would be effective for Sameer or not, but I just want to see him smile, if he runs back into the room, I won't give up until he hugs me lovingly. I won't be sleeping or eating, I will sit outside the room all night, because I'm stubborn too. We all set up everything.
"Sameer if your listening I want you to follow this motto as it's helped me in my difficult times, and the motto I live by is 'Never say Never' I saw Sameer opening the door. "Are you all ready?" I asked everyone behind me, and they nodded thier heads.

See I never thought that I could walk through fire
I never thought that I could take the burn
I never had the strength to take it higher
Until I reached the point of no return.

And there's just no turning back
When your hearts under attack
Gotta give everything I have, it's my destiny
I will never say never
I will fight, I will fight till forever
Make it right
Whenever you knock me down
I will not say on the ground
Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up, up , up , up
And never say never

I never thought that I could feel this power
I never thought that I could feel this free
I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower
I'm fast enough to run across the sea

And there's just no turning back
When your hearts under attack
Gotta give everything I have, it's my destiny
I will never say never
I will fight, I will fight till forever
Make it right
Whenever you knock me down
I will not say on the ground
Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up, up , up , up
And never say never

Now he's bigger than me
Taller than me
And he's older than me
And stronger than me
And his arms a little bit longer than me
But he ain't on a  song with me!

I be trying to chill
They be trying to sour the thrill
No pun intended, was raised by the power of Will

Like Luke with the force, if push comes to shove
Like Kobe in the 4th, ice water with blood
I gotta be the best, and yes
We're the flyest
Like David and Goliath
I conquered the giant
So now I got the world in my hand
I was born from two stars
So the moon's where I land

I will never say never
 I will fight
I will fight till forever  to make it right
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
Say never
Say never

Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up,
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never
Ne-never say never
Ne-never say never
Ne-never say never
And never say never
Ne-never say never
Ne-never say never
Ne-never say never
And never say never

Sameer's Pov

I came out of the room, as soon as Naina started singing, with all of our friends helping, including Rahul, and Deepika. I was shocked to see them play together. I covered my mouth, and broke down into tears. Everyone came to me. "Sameer repeat this Never say Never, live by it, and no one can stop you, fight for it, fight for your dreams, you won't give up till your last breath, no matter what happens we are going to win" Naina wiped my tears away. Everyone had given me a new hope. Never say Never.