Chapter-57

Naina's Pov

"You are our inspiration Naina" they all came running at me, and I quickly sat down on the couch. "I know that very well, but still I don't know why I feel something is going to happen when we return to India" my sixth sense was telling me. "Guys, we should explore now" I suggested. "We don't know anything about Switzerland" Preeti complained. "Well I know, since I've came here before, when I was in London I had to do a group project which made me come here, so you can say I can be your tour guide" I stood up.
"Naina, how many shocks are you going to give us?" They all were surprised. "I'm a mysterious individual, I don't tell anything, when the time is right, I blurt it out" I explained. "So where is the best place we should go?" Munna asked. "Let's go to Zurich by train" I decided. "Fantastic, but first let's change into different clothes" Swathi suggested. "Ladies first" the boys made way for us to go upstairs first. I quickly changed into a top, with three quarter trousers, and I let my hair open. Preeti, and Swathi were twinning with me.
"Naina, we love wearing western clothes, it's so comfortable" I looked at them, and they were looking super. "We should check with the boys, meet me downstairs in 30 minutes" I left the girls, and checked where Sameer was.  I entered our room, and Sameer was taking a shower. He left the towel on the bed. So he left this here deliberately so that I can give it to him. Sameer can go to any extent for romance. 

Sameer's Pov

I left the towel there purposefully. I just want to romance with Naina. "Naina can you pass me the towel please?" I shouted. "Yeah, I'm coming with it" she knocked on the door. I opened the door a bit, and quickly held on to her hand. "Sameer, you need to get changed, and I respect your privacy, we can romance later, but not when your like this" Naina was right, I grabbed the towel, and closed the door. I came out wearing my jeans. "That's better Sameer" Naina folded her arms together. "What shirt shall I wear?" I asked. "That's boring, let's change your look" Naina unzipped the suitcase. She took out a white hoody, with a khakhi jacket. "Try this, and tell me what you think" she gave me the clothes. I wore it, and checked in the mirror. "Now your looking like a hero, it's super cool on you" Naina complimented me. Naina grabbed the car keys, and we headed downstairs. "Looking casual, and handsome Munna and Pandit" Naina gave them a side hug.

I sat down with Munna, Pandit and Swathi, whilst Preeti sat at the front with Naina. "I will leave this car at the train station, so when we come back we can return home" Naina started the engine, and we left.

Naina's Pov

I turned the music on, and guess what song came on. Mere khwaabon mein jo aaye. We all started to sing along. "Preeti sing louder" I shouted. She started to sing even louder, and everyone in the other cars looked at us. They started clapping. "Thank you so much guys" the signal turned green, and we had arrived at the train station.
I parked the car, and we all got out. We walked to collect our tickets. "Can I have 6 tickets to Zurich please?" I asked calmly. "Do they not have mouths of thier own" the man sniggered at me. "Sorry to say this, but they lost thier voices" I came up with an excuse. "How many did you say?" He repeated. "Stop wasting my time, or else we will be late" I got annoyed. I grabbed the tickets from his hand. "Everyone, we will have to run, or else we will miss the train" I ran the fastest, and got on board. I held my hand out, and got everyone besides Sameer. "Run faster Sameer" I shouted. He was nearing, and I quickly pulled him in. "A complete DDLJ moment" Preeti laughed. "That's why I tell you all to exercise" I sarcastically replied, and sat down. They all sat down next to me.

Preeti's Pov

It was such a filmy moment. Naina was Shahrukh Khan, and we were all her Kajols. Naina started to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I asked. "I thought boys would run faster than me, but I zoomed past you all" I high-fived her."Sameer you really need to start exercising" Munna teased Sameer. "Really, Munna what about your overeating?" Sameer argued cutely. "Hey, Sameer don't say anything about my Munna, I love him the way he is" Swathi defended Munna. "What love you both share" Naina hugged Swathi.

Naina's Pov

"How long does it take to get to Zurich?" Pandit asked. "1 hour 30 minutes" I replied back. "That's so long what are we going to do here?" Sameer moaned. "Talk about our school days" Swathi suggested. "Do you remember that day when we were preparing for the exam, and you guys were not here, only Sameer was, you came to ask me what I was hiding?" I reminded them all. I looked at Sameer, and he was blushing. "Yes, tell us" they wanted to know. "Well Sameer was flirting with me, and he gave me his number" I spoke the truth. "Sameer you turned out to be very flirty, how come we didnt know you had that qaulity" we all looked at him. "It's because I already fell deeply in love with Naina" he told us. "Jiju, your so cute" Preeti, and Swathi exclaimed.

The time had flown by, and we reached Zurich. We got off the train. Swathi,and Preeti linked arms with Sameer, whilst I linked arms with Munna and Pandit.  We all entered a museum, and they were amazed at what they saw. I took Munna, and Pandit to a corner. "Are you thinking, what I'm thinking?" I looked at them both. "We are deliberately going to miss the evening train" we quietly screamed.