Chapter-33

Naina's Pov

"Get up" Preeti shook me. "Preets let me sleep" she took the quilt, and put it on the other side. I grabbed the blanket, and covered myself. "If you don't wake up in the next 5 seconds, I'm going to give you a punishment" she scolded me.
"Yeah, yeah as if I care" I replied sarcastically. She came up to me quietly, and poured freezing cold water. "What the fish?" I sat up on bed, and saw my family, and friends in front of me. They all started laughing. "This is a superb way of waking me up, don't come crying back to me, when I become ill, just wait Preeti, till I get you" I leapt out of bed, and started to chase her around Sameer. She made weird faces at me. I went back on to the bed. "Preeti, I'm not coming to school, and I won't give you another bike ride" I pretended to be angry. "No, don't say that, it's not going to be fun in School, and I want my bike ride" she begged jumping on the bed. As soon as she came near, I caught her hand, and hugged her tightly. "Now, we are both wet" I looked at her.
" I forgive you, since it's your birthday" Preeti smiled. I got off the bed, and took the blessings of the elders. "Happy, birthday Naina" my dad hugged me. "Thanks dad" I was really happy, because my farther wished me the first time.
"Naina, we have a surprise for you, but it's in school" Chachi interuppted my thoughts. "I need to get ready then" my family left the room.

Sameer's Pov

"I want to know what the surprise is" I clapped my hands together. Naina smiled at me. "Sam, have patience" I hugged him. "Who's this Sam?" I asked. " It's you, I've just shorten your name" Naina replied. "I love my name Sameer" he turned around. Naina came in front of me.
"I'm sorry, I'll call you Sam from now on" Naina teased me. "Naina" I chased after her, and we were all laughing. "Swathi save me" She hid behind her. "Lets go to school or else we'll be here all day" Swathi ended our sweet chasing.

Naina's Pov

We all left my house. The boys were on Sameer's bike, and the girls were on my bike. I put my helmet. We started the engine together, and I roared the engine very loudly to get Sameer's attention. "Let's race to School" I suggested. "Your on" Sameer accepted the challenge. "Girls, hold on tight, I'm on super turbo mode" I put my eye protector down, and left.
We were on the same level of pace. I was taking in the light breeze. Sameer winked at me, and I just smirked looking ahead. "Naina, why don't we do a stunt together?" Sameer shouted. I put my thumb up.

Sameer's Pov

There was a car in front of us. It was going within the limit. "Munna, and Pandit, hold on tight to me" I ordered them. They put thier arms around my waist. We both were leaning on to the back wheel of the bike. We went directly at the car, and jumped over it, landing back safely on the ground. "That was awesome" our friends screamed.

Naina's Pov

I parked the bike, and took my helmet off. "Wow, Naina I can't believe we just did that" Preeti, and Swathi cheered. "Who says girls can't have fun, I'm a adrenaline junkie, always looking for the rush?" We got off the bike. "That was so cool" I high-fived Sameer. "Totally, I loved doing that" he held my hand.

Everyone was talking, but I got distracted by a man wearing a suit. He had blonde hair, with pointy black shoes, and a gold wrist watch sticking out. I think I recognised him. I left the group, and started to walk up to him. "Naina, where are you going?" Sameer shouted. I turned around. "I'll be back in 5 minutes" I told him. I carried on walking, until I saw his face. "Oh my god, Harry is that you" I was so shocked to meet him. "Naina, it's been such a long time since I've not saw you" he exclaimed. 
"What are you doing here in India?" I asked. "I've come to surprise you, and give you your gift" he happily replied. "Come, I want to introduce you to my friends" I told him to follow me.

Sameer's Pov

I saw Naina, coming back with a strange looking man. "Guys, I want you to meet someone, he's like my mentor, and guide" Naina came forward with the man.

"This is Harry, my principal all the way from London, the boarding school that I went to, and these are my best friends, Preeti, Swathi, Munna, Pandit, and Sameer" I gave an introduction to both sides. " It's a pleasure to meet you all" Naina's principal shook hands with everyone. "Same to you sir" we replied.

Naina's Pov

"How are you finding India?" My principal asked me. "There's nothing like going back to your own country, I really love it here" I replied. "Sir, you were going to us our gift weren't you" I looked to make sure if it was here. "Yes, follow me, it's inside the school" we all walked behind him.
He led us into the classroom. There was something in the middle of the class. "You can all take the cloth off" he smiled looking at all of us. We all ran to a corner, and lifted it up. "No way dude, I've always wanted this" I went up to him, and we did our speacial handshake. "You really love playing the drums, so me and your family decided we would buy this for you" he was excited like I was. I went closer to the drum kit, and touched like it is my prized possession.
"Naina, we never knew you could play the drums" they all were astonished. "There's a lot to discover about me" I sat down, and picked up the drumsticks. "Are you going to do a drum solo?" Sameer was excited. "You'll be the first ones to see me play the drums" I replied confidently.
I closed my eyes, and started to tap my feet to find a beat in my mind. As soon as I found one I started to play the drums slow at first, but when I was in a zone, I played really fast, that the others could see my drumsticks flying. Drumming is my passion, it's a way to get completely lost. You can make all sorts of sounds, but it's a way to get rid of stress. I kept on playing for the next 5 minutes vigorously, until I threw the drumsticks in the air, and caught them with my right hand. I opened my eyes, and they all gave me a standing ovation.

"Your out of this world, sweetheart, I'm so proud of you, your very multi-talented" Sameer hugged me.  "This is the real Naina Aggarwal, the one that came from London, your not only a topper, but a first class drummer" we all had a group hug.