Chapter-28

Naina's Pov

I didn't go to work today, as I went home with my friends. "Naina, I think your my lucky charm" Sameer stood next to me. I just nodded my head. I wanted to tease him. "Say something" he asked impatiently. "What can I say, you said it all?" I looked down at our hands. I wanted to touch his hand, but I needed to do something. "Ahh," I screamed. "Naina, why are you screaming for?" Everyone looked at me. " I saw a ghost in that house" I pointed over there. "Where?" they all started to search. "I will eat you alive, stay away from this house, and never return" I enacted the voice of a ghost. "Naina please save me, I'm scared of ghosts" he held on to my hand, and I saw the pair of love birds holding on to theirs.
I did an evil laugh. "Who's there?" They looked around. I couldn't hold it in any longer, and bursted out laughing. "Naina what's so funny?" Preeti looked confused. "I'm the ghost, and I fooled you all, you should have seen your faces" I told them the truth. They were about to chase me. "Stop" I shouted. "What happened now?" Sameer asked. " I never knew I was scary, that you all are holding hands with each other hayee how romantic" they all looked down at thier hands, and blushed whilst I winked.
"How was the trick?" I teased them all. "Why are you all so quiet now?" Sameer still held on to my hand. " I just wanted increase your love which you all share, now I know you all are perfect for each other" I looked at Preeti, Pandit, Munna and Swathi. "What about your hands" Munna pointed. "Sameer held on to my hand first because he was scared, and yes I'm liking it a lot" I looked at Sameer.

Sameer's Pov

So this was her way of holding hands. I love it. Our hands fitted perfectly with each other. "Naina is right" I said. We carried on walking. "Just wait till we get home, I'm not going to leave you" I whispered in her ear. " I'll be waiting for that" Naina challenged me.  We reached Naina's house. "Will you come to school tommorow, it's parent teacher day?" Naina asked her family. "We will be there tommorow" Chachi replied.
 We entered Preeti and Naina's room, and shut the door.

Naina's Pov

"Why did you lie for?" Munna asked. "Because I know the family won't turn up for the event, so I lied, but it's all for a good cause, I want to surprise them" I looked at everyone. "Oh, that's why, where do you get such quick excuses from?" Pandit asked. "Knock,knock?" I tapped his head. " I have a brain" I pointed at it. I sat on the bed. "Let's play a game, it's called Mash" I took out a paper and a pencil.
"How do you play this game? Preeti joined me.
Sameer sat next to me, and the others came. I drew a square in the centre. In capitals I wrote Mash on top. "What does Mash mean?" Sameer came near me. "M stands for mansion, A stands for apartment, S stands for Shed, and H stands for house" I explained to everyone.
I wrote all the girls,and boys names on either side. At the bottom I wrote down a few numbers which would represent children.

Sameer's Pov
This game looks interesting. "You all have to say start, and I will draw dots in the square, and then say stop so I count how many dots there are" Naina explained. We all said start then after while we said stop. "There's 20 dots, so I have to go round" Naina crossed out Munna, and 22. This game lasted till 5 minutes. "I have the final result which is Naina and Sameer living in a mansion with two kids" Naina blushed.
"This game is fun, where did you play this?" Swathi asked. "In London" Naina replied. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" Munna asked us all. "Yes I believe it" Naina shouted. "Me too" Sameer agreed. We both looked at each other. "Why do you always copy me?" I pointed at Sameer. " I don't copy you, you copy me?" Sameer wrapped his finger around mine "Oh please, be original" I held his finger tightly. "I am original" Sameer smirked. "Your not original, your handsome" I looked at the others to see thier reactions. "Wow, Naina I didn't know Sameer is handsome" Pandit asked. "I found out today" Naina looked back at me. She stared at me, a lot of love.

Naina's Pov

I had invited my second family over in the school event. They were happy on receiving the news that I had told them. I was in the taxi with my friends, and family. It shocked me when dad came with us. I just hope this surprise will shock them. "What are you thinking about?" Sameer leaned on my shoulder. " About today, I feel nervous, but excited at the same time" we all got out of the car.
"This dosen't seem to be a parent- teacher day, Naina have you been lying?" Taiji shouted at me. It hurts when your family don't understand you. I ran inside the school, and hugged my second mom. "Mom, my family don't understand me, they keep judging me for everything I do" I cried in her embrace. "Don't worry Naina, once they find out, they will be happy" mom wiped my tears.

Sameer's Pov

"Why did you shout at Naina like that for?" The principal spoke. "She lied to us" Chachi was angry. "She only lied, because she wanted to surprise you, do you know what Naina has done, she has made Amdhabbad Proud, the president of India is coming over here to award Naina for her bravery and humanitarian award, it was going to be held in Mumbai, but Naina suggested that it should be done here with her family and friends" Sir defended Naina.

Naina's Pov

I cried listening to what the Principle had said to my family. The first time, my principal defended me. I ran up, and hugged him. "Sir, thank you so much for defending, and understanding what I did" I took his blessings.
"Mom, dad will you please come here for a moment?" I brought them closer to me.  "You should be ashamed of yourselves, you have such a bright daughter, but you treat her like dirt, look how far she has come today, her hard work, and dedication has spread all over India, she is a true example of a humanitarian, she lived with us when you threw her out of the house, just because she faked her death, moreover she had a reason behind it to protect you all, but no she's a girl, what can she do, look what my daughter Naina has done today, she has proved you all wrong" my second farther spat at my family.

I broke down in tears, because I was finally getting the justice I deserved. I looked down, and saw my dad, Chachi, and taiji begging in front of me. "Naina, we are so sorry for always judging you, blaming and taunting you" taiji cried in front of me. "What kind of a farther am I, I always discriminate in front of everyone, but you never say anything back to me, what are you made out of?" My dad was repenting. "I'm your aunty, and I threw you out, without even listening to you, but you never spoke back to me" she cried her eyes out.
I broke down completely. "Dad,Chachi and taiji what are you saying? Your all elder to me, you should be blessing me, and not doing this, I feel very small in front of you" I made them all stand up. "If you beg in front of me again, I will never forgive you" I wiped my tears. "It's the job of elders to bless thier children, and not the other way round, this is what I've been taught by my second family" I pointed at them.

Sameer's Pov

I saw everything. Naina made us all cry. She knows the importance of a family. No wonder Naina has been hiding this to herself. I've seen her rise, fall and get back up in the last couple of days. "Even we are sorry" we all asked for forgiveness. " I forgave you all a long time ago, so please don't do this, god has created me like this, so you all have to say sorry to god, he's watching down on us, checking what good, and bad deeds we have done, thank you god, for reuniting me with my family and friends, you've made me achieve so much since I returned from London" Naina spoke out loud with a smile.