Chapter-10

Naina's Pov

"Over and out boss" I sat down on the car, twirling the keys. " Why don't you finish your education, and start this school with us?" The principal pleaded. Everybody started chanting. "You do know, I'll be your first international exchange student" everybody looked at me confused. "I understand what your saying Naina, but what class were you in London" the principal asked.
"In the middle of 11th class, man I miss that boarding school, it was huge, but I was always productive with my best friend Ashley, always got in to trouble, but my principal would always understand why I did this" I told them the good memories of London. "Anyways, I just want to do my studies, and learn about the world more practically instead of using theory." I added this to explain how I became one of the best students in London.
 "Will you join this School Naina?" The principal asked once again. " Yes sir, how many times are you going to ask?" I laughed. I walked inside the school, with everyone following behind me. Without even knowing where the office was, I entered the correct room. I sat down looking at everything which was in front of me. "Ok Naina, here is the admission form which you need to fill in" the principal gave to me. I stood up, and sat outside the office, so that no one could disturb me.

Sameer's Pov

I saw Naina walking out of the office, with the admission form in her hands. She quietly sat down, and started to fill the form out. "I want to talk to Naina" the gang whispered in my ear. "Let's go" I gestured them to follow me. We quietly walked up to Naina, and sat down with her. " What do you guys want?" Naina looked up at us. "We just wanted to thank you on what you did today" Pandit spoke.
" Yeah, yeah it's not a big deal, I thought you loved Preeti, but you couldn't man up, and defend her, what kind of a boyfriend are you, what I just did you were supposed to do it, not me, is this what your India is like, you just watch the show, and do nothing about it,maan gaye agar mein yaha nahi hoti, toh Preeti ko kuch bhi ho sakta tha?" Naina gave us an earful. "Naina, calm down I'll apologise from behalf of them" Preeti hugged Naina.

Naina's Pov

" Toh mein Kya jawaab deti Chachi ko?" I let go of the hug. " Yehi naa, kuch lardko preeti ko neecha dika rahey theye, aur chachi Kya jawwab deti bhagwan joot na bulaye par Naina meine tumko zimadaari dahee thee" I spoke the truth. "We are really sorry, we realised our mistake will you forgive us" everybody bowed thier heads down in Shame. I melted right then and there. They were all so innocent. I opened up my arms. " Group hug" I spoke softly. They all lifted thier heads up, and they all came running as if I was calling my children. " Your all so innocent, but don't worry I'm here for you all, I'll always be your shield" I looked at them lovingly.
I finished completing the form. " So Naina, your going to wear this uniform with us right?" Sameer teased. " No way, I'm not wearing the uniform, and tying my hair into braids with white ribbons, that's so old school" I spoke to the point. " I rather wear my own clothes" I admitted in front of them. " Come on Naina, everyone needs to follow the rules of the school" Swathi tickled me. I started to laugh.
" What do you think, have I ever followed the rules anywhere?" I winked. " Rules are meant to be broken, take a risk in life, then you will see how life is beautiful, and maybe one you will look back in time and say I wish I did this when I was younger" I'm a carefree girl with no worries and regrets.
I went inside the office, to give back the admission form. "Have you finshed?" The principal was drinking coffee. " Yes sir" I replied. " I'm going to give you your uniform" the principal gave me a bag. " I don't think this school is right for me" I changed the topic. "What do you mean?" He spat out the coffee. " "The school dosen't deserve me, I'm withdrawing from this school. I confused him. " I need you, only then this school will have a reputation as your our first international exchange student" he begged in front of me. I tried not to make it obvious that I didn't want to wear the uniform. " Sir, What about my reputation, the student needs always comes first, and then the school?" I used reverse physcology. " Alright, fine you can wear what you want?" The principal agreed. "In that case, I'll join your school" I chanted yes in my mind, and walked out of the office with my shades on smirking.

Sameer's Pov

"What did the principal say?" We all wanted to know. "Jo hamesha hota hain, wahi naa" Naina was different. We all started to laugh because we won from Naina the first time. " Guys, I don't think you got what I meant?" Naina smirked. " What?" We replied with confusion. "Jo hamesha hota hain" this time Naina laughed. " Kuch seek lo mujhse, maine esa principal ko confuse kiya, woh maan gaye mein uniform nahi pehungi, jo mein kehthee hoon, woh mein definitely karti hoon" she winked and we were balwed over.

Naina's Pov
" What happened, your all so quiet now?" I came closer to them. " Waah, maan gaye Kya style hain?" Munna stood next to me. " Tell us, how you did this?" Sameer asked. " RPT- Reverse Psychology Technique, he only wants me to build reputation for this school, so I used reputation against him for my needs, and then he agreed; it's a win-win situation" I confessed.
" My god, why don't you become our teacher, it's so interesting what you learnt in London" Pandit was shocked. " Come to my house after school, our parents are in Mumbai for a week, we can actually enjoy then" I invited them over.
"Yaar, Preeti, your sister is amazing" Swathi hugged me. I smiled looking at Sameer. "Wow, your actually not that bad at all" I looked at everyone. I put my hand out. "Put your hands on top of mine" everyone did as they were told. "One for all, all for one" we shouted and pointed our hands towards the building.