Chapter-68

Naina's Pov
2 days later

"That road trip was so much fun" everyone high-fived me as we got back to the villa. "I can't believe it one week flew by, and now we are going back to india" Preeti was disheartened. "Don't worry, there will be other chances to fly abroad" I winked at Sameer. "We need to start packing, and leave at 2pm, or else we will miss the flight" Sameer ordered. This is the last time I would be seeing this. We all entered our rooms, and locked the door. I saw Sameer folding the clothes, and neatly placing it in to the suitcase. I came forward slowly, and blew in to his ear. "Naina, that's ticklish" Sameer flicked his ear. I moved towards the wardrobe, and took out all my clothes from the hangers, and dumped them on the bed. I didn't realise one of my dresses was covering Sameer's face. I turned around, and started to laugh. I came closer to Sameer, and slowly removed it. "Are you alright Sameer?" I stopped laughing.

Sameer's Pov

I stood up. "Naina" I started chasing her around the room. "I'm sorry" she tried to say as she was running. I was having fun. Naina slipped on to the floor. I couldn't help, but laugh. "That's what you get for messing with me" I stuck my tongue out. "Ow, my knee hurts, will you help me up?" she took her arm out. I held on to her hand, but she made me fall next to  her. "Now, we are both on the floor" Naina lifted me up, to stand straight. "Have you done with your packing?" Munna shouted outside of the door. "Almost" Naina put her clothes in, and zipped up the suitcase. I opened the door, and all of our friends came running in. "Why are you all running for?" Naina asked. "We saw a ghost" they screamed. "There's no such thing as ghosts, I think the ghost train ride, has still not gone from your minds, my babies are scared" Naina gave a group hug to our friends. I checked the time, and it was 1pm. "Guys, we only have an hour left, have you got everything" I panicked. "Sameer, calm down, we need to put the suitcases in the car, and we will be at the airport in plenty of time" Naina assured me.

Naina's Pov

Sameer, Pandit, and Munna put the suitcases in to the car. "Say goodbye to this villa" I told Preeti, and Swathi. We all sat in to the car, and I started it up. I left the villa, and drove towards the airport. "How did you find Switzerland?" I asked them all. "It was the best trip I've ever been on, so many memories we created here, and I'm never going to forget it" Munna gave his opinion. "We all agree with you Munna" we shouted. We reached the airport, and I gave back the car to the man, who I had bought it from.
I did all the procedures, and we were all sitting down bored. "Sameer, this is all your fault, what are we going to do here for the next 3 hours?" I complained. "I don't know, do shopping, eat, walk around, and romance" he winked at me. "Ha, Ha, very funny" I replied sarcastically. "Naina, let's go, I want coffee" Preeti, and Swathi dragged me to the cafe. I sat down, and Preeti ordered for all of us. "What happened to you today?" Swathi asked.  "Nothing, I'm just tensed going back to work, and doing the same routine" I sipped on my coffee. "We have shit loads to do when we get back" we stood up, and went back to the boys.

Sameer's Pov

"What happened to Naina?" Pandit, and Munna asked. "I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders. The girls came back. "Munna, and Pandit, we have so much work to do when we get back, and that's our priority, to serve the nation, I just hope we can do it" Naina was stressed. "Don't worry Naina, we all do work together, so we can handle the stress" Pandit, and Munna comforted Naina. "Thanks bro" They made Naina smile.
Our flight was announced, and I sat next to Naina. "Sameer, I don't know why something bad is going to happen when we reach India" Naina layed her face on my shoulder. "Nothing will happen, it's all superstition" I reassured her.  "By the way, I think I'm seeing angry Naina, I want my romantic Naina" I teased her. She looked up at me. "Are you sure your my Sameer?" She asked. "Yes, I'm Sameer" I told her.

"My Sameer used to be so shy, innocent, and quiet, but now your romantic, daring, and confident, I've brought these changes in you" Even I saw how much I've changed. "Well, Naina this was going to happen one way or another" I kissed her cheeks. "Are you excited to meet Nanu?" She asked happily. "I'm more than excited, it's been so long since I've not seen him" I was overjoyed.

Naina's Pov

I love it when Sameer is happy. It makes my heart feel content. Sameer looked at me. "Don't ever change yourself for anyone, always remain like this, and I will be there every step of the way to support you" I gave him moral support. We got off the plane, and finally arrived in Ahemdhabaad. "It's feels great to be back home" Pandit streched. We got our suitcases, and ordered a taxi. We waited for 5 minutes, and we all sat in. I payed the taxi driver, and we got out. "Home, sweet, home" I had missed all of this. I ran towards the door, and rang the bell, until a woman opened it.