Chapter-16

Sameer's Pov

I woke up with a throbbing head. My vision was blurry, until I opened my eyes. I tried to move, but there was no luck. I looked at the right, and I saw that my arms were tied to a tree. I looked all around, and we were all in the same condition. "Guys, wake up please, where are we?" I had to say it in a quiet voice. There was movement coming from everyone. The sound of grunting startled me, as I was scared. "Sameer, why are we tied up?" Preeti asked. " I don't even know what's going on" I spoke in a whisper.
"Yes boss, we have them all here, in our captivity, no one can escape us" one of the rougued men spoke near a phone booth. "We have to be careful on what we do" Arjun spoke cautiously.

Naina's Pov

"Yes sir, I'll follow your instructions, but let me sort this out on my own" I talked. "Thanks so much" for always being there. I went out of the booth. It's time to get in action. I emptied one of my rucksacks from the car, and made sure that a passerby would safeguard the car. I filled the bag up with stones, instead of money since that's what they deserved. I placed the rucksack around my back. It wasn't heavy for me since I do intense fitness.

I made sure I carried a fake gun, with me at all times, in these types of situations. I spotted a motorbike nearby. It wouldn't hurt if I used it. Rewinding, my memory I thought back to the phone call, and I heard, the sound of a bird swooping by whilst he was explaining. They think I'm so stupid, just because I'm a girl, well your messing with the wrong person. I sat down on the motorbike, and put my helmet on. Who says girls can't have fun? I turned the key, and the bike started up. It's time for the heroine to give a shock.

Sameer's Pov

I was trying very vigorously to open the tight knots, but I just couldn't do it. The blood had stopped in the centre. "Hey, you stop moving so much before I blow your brains out" the kidnapper pointed a gun at me. "I'm not scared of you, and I believe that Naina will come" I defended myself. "Keep your eyes down, you have no right to speak to me like that" he shouted coming towards me. I could hear the sound of a motorbike coming close.

Naina's Pov

I put the bike on the edge of its back wheel. By using a plank of wood, I drove into it, and I flew towards the area of where the kidnappers were. I was flying into the air, and I could see my friends tied up against the tree.

Sameer's Pov

I could see a bike flying towards us. It hit the ground, harshly, causing us to look away. I looked back, and I was amazed to see Naina doing stunts which was only possible in the films. She made circles, with the bike, to mark a heroic entry.

Naina's Pov

I roared the engine, with my right hand to grab everyone's attention. "Aww, looks who's arrived in the battlefield today" one of the kidnappers sarcastically replied. I died the engine off, and got off the bike. "Naina, please save us" everyone chanted. I nodded my head slightly to give an indication. "Well, well,well look who we have here, if it isn't for illiterate people like you, I would have wiped you off from the world" I taunted them. "You do know it's real life" the one with the red bandana spoke from behind. " "You sore losers, your supposed to fix a time with me, and oh yeah Naina Aggarwal does her own stunts in real life; get your eyes sorted out before you speak to me" I reminded them who I was, and came forward.
"Naina, no they can do anything to you" Preeti cried. I warned everyone by my hand not to interfere. One of them came charging at me, I used my helmet as a weapon, with a lot of force, and power I knocked the living daylights out of him. "Did you see what I did, he's unconscious by just one blow? I tutted.

Arjun's Pov

I saw the men walking forward towards Naina. She's always putting her life at risk for us. "Wait, I forgot something, you wanted 50,000 Rupees, so come closer and get it?" She was holding the bag. What the hell is that how much the ransom is?

Sameer's Pov

They were coming closer, and Naina didn't move at all. She was whistling, until one of the kidnappers punched her. "Is that how much you have bro, you fight like a girl?" Naina taunted. "Have you heard that saying Mard ko dard nahi hota?" She grabbed on the the kidnappers collor, and banged thier heads with one another. "Ow, that really hurts" one of the kidnappers placed thier hand on thier foreheads. "That's why I'm saying, be good and then you will get your money" Naina was scolding them like a teacher.

Naina's Pov

I decided to use my trick against them, which would make the police come. "Alright, I'll give the money, since your listening to me now" I threw the bag on the other side. They quickly got up, and ran to catch the fake Jackpot. I slowly took the gun out of my pocket, and gestured everyone to be quiet. I slowly walked forward. "Have you found anything that's worth your time?" I pointed a gun towards them. "You tricked us" they both were angry. "What did you think,I'll give the money,you take it and run away, your forgetting something I'm way smarter than you, and can you hear the siren, the police are here?" I pointed towards the direction.
The police came. I came to my family, and untied all of thier arms. As I was facing towards them smiling, I dropped to the floor with blood oozing out from my stomach.