Chapter-62

Naina's Pov

Dear dairy, my life has turned out to be a rollercoaster ride, I'm finally starting to understand Sameer. He will always be on top of my priority list. I will be more supportive towards him, in whatever he wants to do in life. I just can't express in words how much I love Sameer. My happiness lies within him, and I'm proud how much he has overcome in the last two years. God, please keep supporting him. Make his dreams come true. Till we meet again, and I closed my diary.

I looked outside, and I saw my friends were playing with each other cutely. How adorable are they! I'm lucky to have met them all. I took my diary, and went downstairs. I entered the kitchen, and flipped a few pages from my diary.  I was going to make Pizza, and brownies, it took me back to my London days when I used to make this. I took out all the ingredients. I poured lukewarm water over the flour, and yeast. By placing my hands into the flour, I started to make a dough, I placed a towel over it, and let it set for two hours. Now I need to cut the vegetables, and then place it in to the fridge. I started cutting green pepper, tomato, and onions.

Moving on to the brownies, I made sure I pre-heated the oven. I mixed everything together in to a bowl, and poured the batter in to a baking tray, and placed it in to the oven for 30 minutes. I made the frosting, and decided to sit down, and go down memory lane.

Sameer's Pov

We were all playing with each other. "This is so much fun, I wish Naina was with us" Preeti yearned for Naina. "She needs her rest, she's not been sleeping for two days" I corrected them all. " I just want Naina to show us, her basketball trick, it's so awesome" Pandit passed the basketball to me. "She's too clever for all of us" We all looked through the window, and saw Naina laughing, reading something. It made us all smile.

Naina's Pov

I went back into the kitchen, and took the brownies out. They were looking so yummy. It needs to cool down, before I can put the frosting on. I checked the dough,and it had grown double in size. I took the dough out, and sprinkled extra flour on the work surface, and on to the rolling pin. I started rolling out the dough, and made a perfect circle. I took the dough, and moved it around with my one finger, and placed it in a circular oven tray. I took out all of the toppings from the fridge. Firstly, to put a genourous amount of tomato sauce, next you sprinkle the cheese, then you put the vegetables on top, with extra herbs on top. I placed it in the oven for 20 minutes, and I set the timer.

The brownies must have cooled down by now, I checked the temperature, and it was just about right. I took it out from the tray, and placed it on to a large plate. I spreaded the frosting over, and cut it in to pieces. I can go outside now.

Sameer's Pov

I threw the ball towards the sliding doors, and Naina caught it. She turned around, and kicked the ball, which went flying in to the hoop. She ran to the centre, and caught the ball in one hand. "Woah, when did you learn how to do that shot?" We were all impressed. "Actually, your all going to do the trick, and Naina will explain what to do" we all went to Naina.
It was my turn first. I turned around. "Sameer, focus on your goal, and pretend the hoop is in front of you, listen to your heart, it's not about confidence, it's about self-belief" Naina giuded me. I threw the ball in to the hoop, and turned around. It went in, and everyone started clapping for. "Well done Sameer, see you can do it" Naina high-fived me. Everyone had a go, and we were all suceesful. "Thank you so much Naina" we all smiled. "Not a problem"Naina ran inside the house, and we were confused.

Naina's Pov

I ran to the kitchen, and put my oven gloves on. I took the pizza out, and thanked god it wasn't burned. I didn't know my friends were looking at me. "I'm sure I'm forgetting something, without its not going to be complete" I walked up, and down the kitchen. "I know what's missing" I took out choclate, milk, ice-cream, and double cream from the fridge and freezer.

I put all into the blender, and whizzed it up. I poured it out in to a jug, and placed it on the table. I went inside, and bought the pizza, and brownies. I was really happy on what I made. I turned around, and everyone was smirking at me.

"Guys, you scared me then" I laughed, and crouched down. "Naina, what are you doing?" They asked. "Shh, I want to say something to you all" I placed my finger on my lips. I kissed all of thier hands, and they were suprised by this sweet gesture. "You all say I'm your inspiration, but guess who's mine, it's all of you standing here, I've learnt something from each one of you, you taught me what true friendship is, you all showed me how to love, you've always been there for me, and I just want to thank you all for coming into my life, if you all were not here, I don't know where I would be, maybe still studying in London, you all are angels, brought so many changes in me, and I'm just speechless, like how is it possible, all I remember, was that I was very rude to all of you, and I'm so sorry for that, I know sorry isn't enough, because I keep doing those mistakes, I'm sorry for hurting, scaring, taunting, and always judging you, if you can make space in your heart and forgive this stupid girl, it would mean a lot to me" I looked up at all them, and they were crying. "I forgot, I made speacial food for you all, it's pizza, brownies, and choclate milkshake" I stood up, and opened everyone's chairs, and poured the milkshake in to glasses.

Sameer's Pov

We were all crying, because we are Naina's inspiration. Naina came back to us, and wiped our tears away. "I'm sorry for troubling you all, and I'm realising my mistakes, I just I've hurt you so much, I don't know how you all cope with me, I love you all so much" Naina was smiling. We all hugged Naina tightly. "How can we not forgive you?" Pandit spoke. "We know you made a lot of mistakes in the past, but that was because we didn't know you properly, and yes we forgive you" we shouted. We all went towards the food. "This is my love from me to you, hope you enjoy it" we all started eating. "This is so yummy" we all moaned. "Thank you" I was sipping on my choclate milkshake.

Naina's Pov

I was laughing reading my diary. The crazy stuff I've written in here is unbelievable. "Naina what are you laughing at?" They asked. "I'm going through my diary" I stood up, and they all started to chase me, I went outside in to the garden, and turned on the water sprinkler. "Show us your diary" Sameer wanted to look at it. "It's speacial, and you can all see it" I passed the diary to them. They all looked at, and started laughing hysterically, and placed the diary on the bench. I loved seeing them laugh. I jumped over the water sprinkler, and started splashing them. "Naina" they shouted. Sameer came and twirled me around. We all had a lot of fun.