Chapter-77

Naina's Pov

"Nanu, Nanu, Nanu, where are you?" Sameer shouted entering the house. "Nanu could be in his room" Preeti tapped his head lightly. Nanu opened the door. "What's all the screaming about" Nanu looked at us. Sameer ran towards him, and gave Nanu a hug. "Nanu, guess what I'm going to Mumbai, a manager wants to sign me as his recording artist" Sameer jumped up, and down. "Really, I'm so proud of you dear, you made our family name go even higher" Nanu touched Sameer's cheek.

We all came forward. "It wasn't possible without us" we all took Nanu's blessings. I was feeling dizzy, and I wasn't feeling too well. "Naina, are you alright?" Sameer asked. "I'm fine, just have a headache, I will have medicines, and then I will become better" I replied to Sameer and entered the room. What's happening to me? I was feeling nauseous, and I quickly shut the door of the bathroom. I vomited, and let it all out. I washed my face with cold water. Maybe I ate something, which I wasn't suppose to eat. Wait,dizziness, vomiting that could mean something else, I need to ask Nanu.

I exited the room, and everyone was celebrating. I needed to talk to Nanu privately, but I can say it later. I joined in the celebrations. Nanu looked at me, and I told him to meet me in his room in 5 minutes. "Naina how are you feeling now?" Sameer wanted to know. "A little better" I hugged him. I let go of him, and entered Nanu's room. Nanu came in after me. "I'm not feeling too good today, I vomited, and I'm feeling dizzy" I complained. Nanu checked my temperature, but it was fine.
"Is this your first time, that it's happening?" Nanu questioned. "Yes it's my first time" I replied. "Let me know if it happens again" Nanu held on to my hand, and we left the room.

Sameer's Pov

I saw Nanu holding Naina's hand, and I smiled looking at them both. I went towards them. "Nanu your showering a lot of love to Naina" I looked at her. "Sameer, Naina won't be going to Mumbai with you as she is not feeling well" Everyone looked at Nanu. "But why?" Swathi moaned. "She vomited, and she needs rest" Nanu explained. I held on to Naina, and took her to our room. I made her lay down on the bed. "Naina, you are going to take complete bed rest, you run around everywhere, and your not looking after your health" I scolded like a child.

"Sameer, calm down it's just that I ate something wrong, and maybe it's food poisoning" Naina thought this. Pandit, Munna, Swathi, Preeti, Rohan and Deepika entered the room with food, and water in thier hands. "Look at how everyone cares for you" I brought everyone closer. "This food still dosen't suit you, even though we know each other for three years" Preeti, and Swathi sat next to Naina. "Come on open your mouth we are all going to feed you" Preeti bought the spoon of rice closer to Naina's mouth. She started eating, but I was adoring her even more since everyone loves Naina.

Naina's Pov

Sameer kept on looking at me. I smiled at him painfully, because I wasn't going to Mumbai with him. "Rohan, and Deepika will you stay with me tommorow, we can have fun, and study" I asked them. "Yes we will" they both came to hug me. "I love you guys" I looked at all of my best friends. "But you know, you should stay away from me, as I can pass this on to you" I warned everyone, and they all ran out of the rooms, besides Sameer.

We both laughed, at my antics, until we couldn't breathe. "Naina you will never change" Sameer sat on the bed next to me. "Who knows, anything can happen?" I shrugged my shoulders. "What do you mean?" Sameer questioned. "You can't trust life, it can create situations which we can't fix, but you have to go through it, no matter what" I explained to him, by looking at the moon. "Let's not think about that" Sameer held my hand. "It will be my first time going to Mumbai" Sameer was excited. "That's where all the famous actors live" I imagined. I got Sameer's bucket list out.

"Sameer, we achieved one of your wishes today" I gave him the bucket list. I saw Sameer crossing out his first wish of being a singer.
"Now what do you want to do next?" I asked by looking at him. He thought it about it for a while. "I really want to have a different haircut, which is different, and then it will become a trend" Sameer drew on a paper, and showed it to me. "Wow, this is really different, but it looks hot, I think this is called a quiff, it will suit you a lot" I imagined him in that hair.

Sameer's Pov

Naina started coughing, and I patted her on the back lightly. I poured a glass of water, and I gave it to her. "Are you alright Naina?" I was worried about her. "I'm ok Sameer" Naina replied back. "I can't see you like this, it hurts" Naina looked at me lovingly. "And I can't see you hurt, so please smile it suits you more" She made me smile. "Sameer are you going to tell this to you mom?" She asked. "I don't know, but when I do see her, I will say everything" I hugged Naina, and we fell asleep