Chapter-41

Sameer's Pov

I got up from the ground, and bro-hugged Munna, and Pandit. "Your never going to change?" I asked with a smirk. "No bro, we have changed, but we all miss our school days" Pandit ruffled my hair. I turned towards Naina, and looked at her. In the last two years, she has changed a lot, she's grown a bit taller, but her love for me would never change. "Sameer, I'm sorry I made you jealous, I could actually see you looking back at me with pain in your eyes" she placed her finger near her ear.  "No, Naina you don't need to aplogise for that, I got the situation all wrong, Nanu was telling me, but I didn't listen" I put her hand down from her ear.
"Sameer if we ever seperate again, I won't be able to bear it, you know 2 years is such a long time, but I waited for you with all my heart" Naina hugged me with passion, as if we were not going to see each other again. I let go of the hug, and wiped her tears. I kissed her forehead. "I promise you, no one can seperate us now" I held on to her hand. "Naina, you finally have your love back, please smile now" Preeti suggested. We all smiled looking at each other.

Naina's Pov

I walked towards Nanu. It was my reunion moment with him. I ran up, and hugged him. "Naina if you weren't there for me, I would have lost hope, but you kept that light alive in your heart, which makes you so elegant, and priceless" I could feel that Nanu was saying it from the bottom of his heart. "Nanu, I love you so much" I took his blessings. I turned around, and Sameer saw our bonding with one another, that it grew so deeply. He came towards us. I saw that he was very emotional. "Naina, you looked after Nanu so well when I wasn't here, you took my place, and I'm really touched how far you both have come" He hugged his Nanu. I was moved when Sameer had said that.
"Naina, I shouldn't have forced you to get married" Taiji came in front of me. "Well, you learnt your lesson now, and I want to ask you all for something for me, and my friends if you don't mind?" I requested. Everyone came towards me to know what I wanted to say.

"Love is a beautiful feeling, which intoixicates your body, soul, and heart. It changes you from the inside, and when that special person comes near you your heart starts to race, because you are connected with one another. You get this type of giddiness when they hold your hand for the first time, a current goes through, which makes your love deeper, I've always smiled for no reason, but that was because I was thinking about Sameer all the time, even when they become upset with you, your always going to make them smile because it makes you feel at ease, I get excited whenever I see Sameer, because you get those tingling feelings in your body, I feel like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world, because I'm lucky that I received Sameer's love, I feel responsible for Sameer's heart, because I always want to give him the happiness he deserves, if I've done anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you, it dosen't matter how old or young you are when you fall in love it just happens, you have no control, if god knows we are meant to be together, he will always find a way to bring us closer, I love you Sameer, will you marry me?" I proposed, and took out a ring from my pocket.

"You know all the elders can take thier time, and decide if they will agree, but if you do I want  my best friends to get married to each other as well" I added in the end.

Sameer's Pov

I was speechless at what Naina had said. It wasn't just for me, but for all of us. Naina did something impossible in front of everyone. She spoke her heart out, and what I meant to her. "Naina, that was so beautiful, what you said about love" Preeti crouched down. "I love Pandit just as much as you love Sameer" Preeti confessed. "Why should I be scared to confess my feelings I love you Munna so much" Swathi joined.

This was the best moment of my life. I can't believe it all of our girls are confessing thier love for us in front of the family. Munna, and Pandit were overwhelmed.

Naina's Pov

I've created magic for all of us. I hugged Preeti, and Swathi with joy. "Naina, I can't believe you did this for us" Preeti and Swathi cried. "We fell in love, and you also have the right to marry the ones you love" I spoke and wiped thier tears. "I told you, I will change your life, I'll become your guardian angel, and no matter what we are always going to be together" we all looked up at the boys.
The elders were talking between themselves. We all stood up. "That Naina who I knew 2 years ago, is completely different to the one I know now" Sameer looked at me with love. "This Naina is way beyond than anything, who says opposites don't attract?" I spoke with honesty.
" Children, come here, we have decided, that we need some time to think about it, and we need to know that you've chosen the right life partner for yourselves" taiji questioned.