Chapter-71

Sameer's Pov

I stood up determined. I hugged Rohan, and Deepika. "Even though your not my real brother, and sister, you still stayed back for me, how can I ever thank you both for this" I became sentimental. "It wasn't us that stayed back for you, Naina told us to since she saw right through us, and we want to know you better as our elder brother" Rahul cried. "You both are so sweet, I'm sorry I never came to meet you both" I looked at Naina, and nodded at her.
"Sameer, I knew you the day we met at the hospital, and I could tell you were hoping for someone to change your life, and I also knew how much it hurts to have dysfunctional family, I came in to your life as a blessing, to show you that your life is worth living again, even though we had our ups, and downs, we still fought through it all to be together, like we never gave up on each other, it's the same with your dreams, turn it into reality, and we are all here to support you" I hugged Naina emotionally, and let it all out. She caressed me lovingly. "That's why I chose you as my life partner, because your thinking is way ahead, and I told Munna, and Pandit we needed someone like you in school" I looked at Munna, and Pandit. "And I told you from the beginning, that I'm not from your generation, my thoughts are from 2018" I started to smile slowly. "Sameer, we are destined to fall, look this song I sang for you, always remember it, Never say Never, cause nothing is impossible if you believe in yourself, and always put your mind to it" Naina explained to me.

Naina's Pov

"Naina, gave a mouth breaking speech, to uncle, and aunty, that they didn't have anything to say, if you were here, my god Naina can fight with the whole world for you" Munna saluted me. "I even kicked them out of the house" I added. "I know my Naina isn't scared of anyone, when she is in that zone, she will make a comeback" Sameer appreciated me. We all sat down, making sure Sameer was included in the conversation mostly. "Sameer, why don't you make a bucket list of all the things you want to do in life, it dosen't matter if it's silly, right now you are our priority, and we can sacrifice our work for you" I suggested. I was thinking holistically, not just about his career, but everything else. I said it in a way, that I wasn't forcing him. "You can take your time, there's no rush" I smiled at him. Everyone looked at me as if I was an alien. I stood up, and went towards the balcony. I wanted to give Sameer his personal space. I smiled at myself for what I did today. Preeti, and Swathi came to hug me.
"Naina, your very strong, if I was in this situation, I would have cried seeing Sameer like that" I let go of them, and saw how much pain they were in for Sameer. "I'm keeping my feelings in, if I cry, then I'm not going to be his shield, crying is human nature, but I need to keep him going, so that he knows I'm there for him, I'll smile, and keep him happy" I will do anything for Sameer.

Sameer's Pov

I was really happy that Naina is giving me time, and patience for me to know what I want to do. Her bucket list idea is not bad at all. In fact I want to make changes in myself, and to do the things which I want to do. I was in Nanu's room, thinking about what to write, until I had a few ideas. I wanted to be a singer, that was the first one, to have a haircut which is really different, to stay active like Naina is, to have my own house, learn how to drive a car, and there was some more after that. I didn't realise, when I fell asleep.

Naina's Pov

I came inside again, and sat down on the floor in front of Nanu's room. "Naina, you've not ate anything all day, please eat" Nanu sat down next to me. "Nanu I'm not hungry" I moaned. "If your not hungry, then I'm going to feed you" I looked at Nanu like my own mother. I opened my mouth, and started to chew on the food. "Thank you so much" Nanu had left. Rohan came to me. "Naina are you not sleeping in your room?" Rohan asked. "No, my room is a mess, so I'll sleep on the couch" Rahul nodded, and left.

I got up, and layed down on the sofa. I couldn't get to sleep as I was thinking about today. I needed to let my tears out, so I silently cried. I looked up towards the stars, and saw that it was shining really brightly. God took my mom away from me, but I'm not letting Sameer live without a mother. I will reunite them both soon.
My tears weren't stopping, because I wanted to feel Sameer's pain, what was he going through, that made him smash the mirror. I checked the time, and it was 5am. I sat up straight, and looked at the sunrise. It was very beautiful, as it had bought light all around. I stood up, and entred my room. I decided I would clean this room, I placed all the clothes in the wardrobe. I crouched down low, and picked up the broken pieces of the flower vase, and mirror shards in the bin. I looked at my hand, placed it under cold water. It cooled me down, but the pain was still there. I had managed to fix the mirror, but I got hurt again, this was nothing compared to Sameer's pain. I changed into my jogging outfit, and went outside into the community, to get rid of the thoughts that I had. As I was passing by, I saw an elderly couple doing yoga together. How cute! I got back home, and changed into my everyday wear. "Naina, what happened to your hand, it has blisters all over it?" Nanu was concerned. "I was cleaning the room, and it's not a big deal, it's a small wound" Nanu covered my hand with a bandage.