Chapter-67

Naina's Pov

"I was thinking of taking you all on a road trip, but if you don't want to go it's totally fine by me" I turned around, smirked, and folded my arms together. "Please, please take us, we are bored at home" they literally touched my feet. "Guys, what are you doing stand up?" I was just teasing you all. "What's a road trip?" they asked. "If you would have studied hard in school, I wouldn't have to face this day" I placed my hand on my forehead. "Naina, your such a meanie" Preeti stuck her tongue at me.
"Atchaa meri maa maaf karde" I clapped, and joined my hands together.
"Basically, a road trip is when you travel in a car, stopping at different places, getting to know the city, me driving day, and night, and then eating and sleeping in the car" I said it all in one breath. "What if we need the toilet?" Pandit asked. "Toilets are available in public places, or you can do it the Indian way if it suits you" I answered Pandit's question. "Can we take pictures, and listen to music, and play games, and buy food" Swathi asked excited. "Your very excited, yes we will be doing that for the next two days, and then is our flight in the evening, so we will come back here around 11am" I told the schedule to everyone. We all left, and went to our rooms.

Sameer's Pov

I decided to help Naina in packing. We took out some clothes for the roadtrip. "Naina, you won my heart today" I back hugged her. "And you won my heart the first day we met" she looked up at me, and smiled. "Sameer, you can choose my outfit today" Naina held my hand, and brought me towards the wardrobe. I opened it, and placed my finger on my chin. I took out white jeans, with a pink short sleeve shirt, and a white fluffy waistcoat. "I love your sense of fashion, it's a cute outfit" Naina loved what I chose for her. "Will you please choose for me?" I asked. Naina took out pink shirt, white jeans, and a black leather jacket. Naina got changed in the bathroom, whilst I changed here. I started to comb my hair, until I spotted Naina looking like a Barbie doll. I turned and we stared at each other "You look handsome/beautiful" We spoke at the same time. Naina came towards me, and hugged me. "Sameer, we had a rough start on the honeymoon, but I promise you, I will always stand by with you in every step of the way, that song was for you speacially" Naina let go of the hug, and started combing her hair. "Thank you so much Naina, and I'm sorry too" I placed my finger on my ear.

Naina's Pov

"Sameer, please don't say sorry, it hurts even the slightest bit, but your adorable habits won't go, which makes me fall for you more" I put his hand down, and kissed it. We went downstairs, and everyone was waiting for us. "Sameer, and Naina are twinning" they teased us. "There's nothing wrong about that" I twirled the car keys around my finger. "Don't worry Sameer, we can always tease them" I whispered in his ear, and he smiled at me. We went outside, and Pandit, and Munna were arguing.
"What are you both arguing about now?" Sameer asked. "We want to sit at the front. "If you both sit at the front, who's going to romance Preeti, and Swathi, do you think I'm going to do it, please keep the girls company?" I made Pandit, and Munna sit behind me. I started, the engine, and we left the villa, heading on to a single road, with vibrant scenery around us. "Naina it's so much fun with you" Preeti wrapped her arms around my neck. " That's what Naina does, if your with me, this is what will happen" I looked up at her, and smiled.

Sameer's Pov

I started humming to a song which I was coming up with. Naina looked at me. "Keep going Sameer, it's wonderful" Naina encouraged me to sing. "Hum jo chalne laghe, chalne laghe yeh raaste, aaha ha, manzil say manjil se behtar lagane lage hai yeh raaste) - 2 Aao kho jaaye hum, ho jaaye hum yuun laapata Aao milo chalein, jaana kahaan na ho pata Hum jo chalane lage, chalane lage hain yeh raaste Aa ha ha ha manjil se behtar lagane lage hai yeh raaste

(Baithe baithe aise kaise koi rasta naya sa milein Tu bhi chalein main bhi chaloon, honge kam yeh tabhi faasalein) - 2 Aao tera mera na ho kisise waasta Aao milo chalein, jaana kahaan na ho pata Hum jo chalane lage, chalane lage hain yeh raaste Aa ha ha ha manjil se behtar lagane lage hai yeh raaste Ho ho ho o o thani kahi gayi main samjhaayuun - 2 Ki thaare bina ji na lage - 2 (Aankhein kholein nindein bolein jaane kaisi jagi bekhudi Yahaan wahaan dekho kahaan leke jaane lagi bekhudi) - 2 Aao mil jaayega hoga jahaan pe raasta Aao milo chalein, jaana kahaan na ho pata Hum jo chalane lage, chalane lage hain yeh raaste Aa ha ha ha manjil se behtar lagane lage hai yeh raaste Sajani sajani tumhein mat jaaniyo, preet ki yeh dukhi ho Nagari dhandhora pithati, preet na kariyo o.

I was having such an awesome time standing, and singing, when I heard everyone applauding me. "Wow, Sameer you should be a singer, your voice is amazing" everyone loved it, and I sat down. "Sameer, I'm proud of you, if singing is the career choice, you want to go in to, then I'm definitely with you" Naina held my hand. I've not actually thought about that, but I will see in to it. "Thank you so much Naina" I was happy. "Your most welcome Sameer" Naina replied back.

Naina's Pov

I have some idea on what Sameer wants do in life. Right now, he's not sure, but don't worry I will bring that talent out from him soon. "Naina, where are we heading to first?" Munna asked. "We are going to Interlaken, it has houses on top of mountains, and there is wonderful lake, which we can take pictures, it's really beautiful" I described one of my favourite places.