Chapter-50

Sameer's Pov

What just happened? "They gave us an electric current" Munna looked at both of us. "All of them are very daring, and we didn't know something like this would come out in the open, what will happen after our marriages" Pandit was jumping. "Our love is very intense, and deep"we walked out of the room.
I spotted Naina talking to Preeti, and Swathi. We went over to them. "Now accept that girls are better than boys?" Naina pointed a finger at me. "Okay, we lost the challenge, but we got what we wanted, and I must say your ideas are the best" We all laughed.

Naina's Pov

"Naina, Preeti, and Swathi help us, we can't live a day without you, and tommorow is your mehendi, and we are not allowed to see each other, so please help us stay back here" they all pleaded. I looked at Preeti, and Swathi. "Should we help them or not?" I asked. "Even we can't live a day without you, and I have an idea in my mind" Preeti suggested. Preeti told us the plan, and it was an awesome idea. "Preeti, your very intelligent" Pandit smirked. "Naina, and Sameer, take this pin with you, and take the air out of the tyres, whilst we all will distract the family" Swathi handed me the pin.
We were going to go outside when Nanu came in front. "Where are you both going?" Nanu asked. "Nanu, I've forgot something in my car, and we are just going to get it, also Nanu sit down, your tired" I grabbed Sameer, and closed the door.

Sameer's Pov

"That was a close one" I put my hand on my heart. "And the excuses I have to come up with" we went downstairs, and went to my Nanu's car. We crouched down, and took out the air of the tyres. "Naina I love you so much" she looked back at me. "I love you loads Sameer, and we are taking another risk for you guys to stay back" Naina smiled at me. "I forgot to give your ring, but I have it with me, so Mr. Sameer Maheswari will you allow Mrs. Naina Sameer Maheswari Aggarwal to put the ring on your finger?" I held my finger out, and Naina put the ring on me. Naina kissed my hand. "I will always love you even after I die" I placed my hand on top of her mouth. "Naina, please don't say that, I've lost you a couple of times, and we still have our life ahead of us" I explained to her, and took my hand away. "I'm sorry Sameer, and your right, we are still young" Naina hugged me.

Preeti's Pov

"Where is Naina, and Sameer?" The family members asked. What am I going to explain to them. I bought Pandit, Swathi and Munna over to me. "What are we going to say, the things we have to do for you guys?" Preeti complained. We turned around. "They've gone to get something" Swathi confessed. "Really, what is it?" Dad asked. " An important file" Pandit came up with an excuse. "I'm sure it dosen't take that long to get a file, we will go downstairs and check. Everyone stood up.
"We are gone" we all whispered. I saw everyone opening the door, and making thier way outside. We all ran to the balcony. "What are we going to do now?" We spoke. "Naina, and Sameer, everyone is coming down, hide quickly" we all shouted. They looked up at us. "What?" They started to hide.

Sameer's Pov

"Our families are coming what are we going to do?" I panicked. "Sameer, chill I'm here with you, we will go up the pipe, let them come closer to us, and yes don't worry, I have a file with me" Naina showed me the file. "Where did you get that from?" I was surprised. "I'm too smart for you" Naina whispered. We saw our families coming closer, but they were looking the other way towards Naina's car. Naina grabbed my hand, and we ran towards the pipe. We started climbing, and our friends pulled us up in to the balcony. "Thank God your both back, what took you so long?" We were all relieved. "Romance, and Sameer's fear of getting caught, but I was relaxed" we all entered the home, and sat down waiting for the family to come up.

Naina's Pov

Nanu and the family had arrived looking angry. I've never seen Nanu angry before. "Nanu, why are you full of rage?" I asked. "Someone, has bursted the car tyres, and we won't be able to go home now Nanu became frustrated. "Nanu, relax, stay with us, and I will fix your car tommorow" Everyone agreed to the idea. "Where did you both go?" Chachi asked. "To get a file from my car, it's related to work purposes" I showed them the file. "Preeti wasn't lying" I defended my sister. "That's fine, and we can make sleeping arrangements for us all" Chacha announced.

I stepped back towards my friends. Nanu, and the family left to make arrangements. "Mission accomplished" we all were very happy. "Naina, you saved us all" Swathi hugged me. "But how did you know, that I said your going to get a file?" Preeti questioned. "They don't call me Naina Aggarwal for no reason, and I told Nanu it was important" I looked at them all. "Thank God, no one found out it was our plan" Munna thanked us all. " East or West Naina is the best" we all hugged each other.

Sameer's Pov

Chachi had decided that we would all sleep in one room together. "Sameer, Munna, and Pandit you will sleep on the bed" The girls ordered. "No, you will sleep on the bed" they argued. "You won't be able to sleep on the floor, your backs will hurt, and we care for you" Naina dragged us all on to the bed. The girls made a bed on the floor, and we talked all night about everything.

It was 7am, and we were still talking. "It's already morning" Preeti was surprised. "We should get up, and surprise our families, with breakfast, and I need to fix Nanu's car" we all stood up. "Lets go outside, and fix the car, and then we will make breakfast together" Munna suggested.

Naina's Pov

We were all outside, and I took the pin out of the tyre. "Sameer, will you pass me the tyre pump?" I held out my hand. He gave it to me, and I attached it to the tyre. I stood up, and put my foot, on the pump, and it came back to its normal size. After I did a tyre, we all took turns to do it. "We fixed Nanu's car, and now let's make breakfast for everyone" we all shouted. We ran up into the kitchen. "What does everyone want to eat?" Sameer asked. "Lets make parathas, tea, fruit salad and toast" Pandit recommended. We all got to work. Swathi and Preeti were making the parathas, whilst I made the fruit salad. The boys made tea, and the toast for everyone. We all finished our jobs.

Sameer's Pov

We all placed the breakfast on to the table. We all heard everyone coming out of thier rooms. "Wow, the kids have made breakfast for us, this is a surprise" Nanu, and the family clapped for us. "What have you all made?" Taiji wanted to know. "Parathas, tea, fruit salad, and toast," we all made it together. Everyone sat down, and we ate together. "Nanu, we fixed your car first" Nanu was impressed.

Naina's Pov

After breakfast, it was time for the mehendi ceremony to begin. All of our relatives came to put henna on our hands. We sat down, and they started to apply it. "What's your would be husband's initial?" The henna artist asked. "S for Sameer" I blushed. "Naina, do you know, when your henna comes out really dark, it means that Sameer loves you deeply" she told me. "I never knew about that, but yes our love is intense, and deep.

The boys came and sat next to us. "Everyone let's dance" Sameer was in a joyful mood. We all stood up, and danced our hearts out, having a great time.