Chapter-78

Authors note- This is the last chapter to Destined To Fall, but don't worry guys I am coming up with a sequel called One Last Fight it's a continuation of destined to fall.

 Naina's Pov

I woke up looking for Sameer, but he wasn't here. Nanu came inside the room. "Are you looking for someone?" Nanu sat down next to me. "Where is Sameer?" I asked. "Sameer, and the others have left for Mumbai, they didn't want to disturb you" Nanu replied. "Thanks for telling me Nanu" I hugged him. "How are you feeling now?" Nanu caressed my cheeck. " I feel the same" I was nauseous, and I ran inside the bathroom. I vomited inside the sink.

Nanu, Rohan, and Deepika came in. Nanu rubbed my back. "I think I know what's happening to you" Nanu helped me lay in the bed. Nanu came back with his medical kit. He opened it, and took out a stethoscope. "Let me just check what's going on with you" He placed it above my heart. "Do you feel like eating something sour?" Nanu asked. "I'm getting weird cravings" I replied. Rohan, Deepika, and Nanu smiled really wide. "What happened?" I looked at them.  "Your pregnant, and your going to become a mother" they all cheered. What really, I can't believe it, this is a whole new feeling, I'm already in love with my baby. "That means you are going to become a great-Grandfarther, and you two are going to become  Chacha, and Chachi" I hugged them all emotionally.
We were all very excited with this news. "Nanu I'm going to express this good news to Sameer first, I want to surprise him" I confessed. "You have the rights to tell him first" Rohan, and Deepika shouted. I laughed looking at them.

Sameer's Pov

We had reached Mumbai, and it was awesome passing the gateway of India. Wow, I can't believe it all of our famalies will be shifting to Mumbai soon. Preeti was on the phone with mother-in-law. "This is so amazing" Pandit looked around. Swathi was driving the car. "Where is the studio that the manager told us?" Swathi looked at me. "It's 10 minutes away from here" I replied back. We had arrived at the record label. I got out of the car, and we all went inside. The manager was waiting for me as soon as I stepped inside.

"Welcome to Braun music projects, and I heard a lot about you Sameer, it's so amazing to meet you" my manager shook my hand. "It's a pleasure to see you as well, and I'm so happy to meet you as well" I smiled at him, and he took me inside a room. I looked around, and I sat down, waiting for my manager to come. He, came and sat with me. "Sameer, before you do anything, read the contract first" he smiled at me. He gave me the contract, and I started to read it carefully. It took me 30 minutes, before I signed the contract. I passed it back to him. "Welcome to the team, and you can call me Scooter from now onwards" he hugged me.

I exited the room, and all my friends came running up to me. "What happened, and why did it take so long?" Pandit asked. "I had to read a long contract, before I signed" I explained. "Wow, we should celebrate, let's have a meal together" We all agreed to Munna's idea.

Naina's Pov

I was having fun studying with Rohan, and Deepika. "Let me see your drawings" I asked nicely. They gave it to me. "This is impressive, but who is this?" I looked confused. "It's the baby I want it to be a girl, so I can play with her" Deepika confessed. "I want it to be a boy, so that he can grow up to be just like me" Rohan argued. "Rohan, and Deepika, we just found out the news today itself, and there's still 9 months for my baby to be born, I don't mind if it's a boy or a girl, I'm just happy about being a mother" I explained to them.

The phone started to ring from outside of the room. I got up, and went towards it. I picked it up,and I placed it against my ear. "Hello, is this Naina Aggarwal?" The person spoke. "Yes it is, and how can I help you?" I politely asked. "Naina, I need an officer like you, for a speacial mission, I've heard something dramatic will happen to Mumbai, and it's really important that I train you really well, Please come down, and I also know you can do anything for your country" he begged me. "I hope your not lying to me" I was firm in my answer. "I swear I'm not lying" I put the phone down.

I started to cry, as this took a new turn in my life. What was I supposed to do now? On one side there is family, and on the other there is my duty to serve the country. I wiped my tears, and stood up determined. I can sacrifice myself, for my country, I don't want anyone to die just like that. Just imagine billions of lives will be gone innocently, but how am I going to live without Sameer, and tell him that he is going to become a dad. My baby won't know who the dad is. This is really hard, but I know what my decision is. Duty comes before family in my case. I don't know how every one will react once I'm gone.

Rohan, and Deepika went towards thier rooms. I'll have to write something before I leave during the middle of the night. I locked the room, and cried my heart out. I grabbed note book and a pen, and I started writing whatever that came into my mind. It was 15 minutes after I had finished, and kept it in the wardrobe. I won't be able to live without Sameer, and I don't know how many years we will have to be apart from each other.

It had become dark, and I started packing my bags, with my passport in my handbag. I'm sorry everyone, but I will have to do this for everyone's safety. I checked the time, and it was 2am. I got the letter out from the wardrobe, and placed it on the dining table. I looked around the house emotionally, looking at it for the last time. The memories came rushing back to me of all the good moments we had spend together. I closed the door to the house, and started walking, to get a taxi. I sat down, and headed towards the airport.

Sameer's Pov

We had returned to Ahemdabad the next morning. "That was a long trip" Pandit yawned. I haven't seen Naina for a day, and I was excited to meet her. I opened the door, only to realise that Nanu, Rohan, and Deepika were crying terribly. We all rushed towards them. "What happened, why are you all crying?" I shook them all, but there was no answer. Nanu was holding on to a letter. I grabbed it, and started to read.

To the love of my life Sameer,

I'm sorry my journey with you was up to here, I'm really happy that you achieved your dreams, but I'm leaving you suddenly as I have a reason behind this, please don't come and find me, as I have already left the country, it's too late for that. Tell everyone that I will miss them a lot, and thank you for always being there. I know you are crying terribly, but what can I do? I love you a lot Sameer, but I don't when I will be coming back. Till then take care of yourself, and always keep smiling.

Yours truely- Naina Maheswari

I broke down in to tears. No, Naina please come back, I can't live without you. God, why do you always do this? This time you seperated me from Naina for good. That's not fair at all. "Naina" I screamed loudly towards god.