Chapter-9

Warning- This Chapter contains some foul language. Don't say I didn't warn you ☡☡

Naina's Pov

"It's party time guys" we all shouted at the same time. Preeti pushed me on to the bed whole- heartedly. "Since, you arrived from London, miracles are happening, like we have no parents for a week it's going to be so much fun" Preeti hugged me tightly. "Preeti, I can't breathe, Arjun help me" I laughed between my breaths. " Par ha chachi nay bola hain mein in charge hoon" I reminded them. " Preeti and Naina I'll get changed and then Naina can drop us off to school" Arjun replied. Preeti and I left the room.
" We can invite the gang over this week after school, please Naina will you agree?" Preeti pleaded. "On one condition, your going to help me cook in the kitchen, and then we can explore Ahmedabad on Friday till Sunday morning" I made a deal with Preeti. " Oh my god, deal accepted sis" Preeti couldn't wait for the outing. Arjun came out of his room and we told him what we were planning. " Yeh toh bahaut accha idea hai" Arjun took his hand out. "Aggarwals are the best" Preeti and I put our hands on top of Arjun's hand.
We all reached the car, but this time it was a red sports car. Preeti and Arjun sat at the back. "Guys, I bought you a gift from london" I threw it behind, and they caught it. " Wow Naina thank you so much you got us designer Shades" Arjun and Preeti put them on. I reveresed the car and drove towards the school.
Sameer's Pov
" Where is Preeti, she never takes this long to arrive in school" Pandit kept checking the time on his watch. "Abhay samney dekh" Munna pointed to the red sports car. I looked in front of me and I saw Naina, with Arjun and Preeti. They all stepped out of the car, with confidence. A crowd was gathering around the car. "Oh my god, they seem to be so rich" a girl spoke. "What's your name by the way?" a boy added.
Naina's Pov
I sat on the hood of the car, relaxing,avoiding the noise of the students. "Bye" Preeti and Arjun waved. I blew a kiss at them. This is the life, thank god Arjun called me to India. I got my guitar out and started strumming. It was a beautiful melody.

Preeti's Pov

I was about to walk over to Pandit, when suddenly a group of guys surrounded me, blocking my way. "Move out of my way" I demanded. A guy pushed me on to the floor, and grabbed my bag. " Pandit" I screamed. No one heard me. I got up, and ran towards Naina. They started to follow me. I pushed through the crowd and got in front of Naina. " Naina, help, some guys are bullying me" I cried in front of Naina.

Naina's Pov

As soon as I heard those words, my blood boiled. No one can mess with my sister. How dare they? Pandit, Munna, Sameer and Swathi consoled Preeti. " Guys, look after preeti, I have some unfinshed bussiness left to do." I stood up, and jumped on to the ground. The group of guys were in front of me. " Hey, dickheads over here, were you looking for me?" I clicked my fingers to get thier attention. The boys turned around, and walked up to me. I put my hands in my pockets. As soon as one of the boys came closer to me, I pushed them on to the floor harshly. "How dare you push me, and who are you?" He looked back at me with anger. " Dumb fucker, I'm a hero and a heroine, and how dare you bully my sister?" I grabbed on to his collor. "Who the hell do you think you are?" One of the bullies pointed a finger. Without, looking I kicked him in the groin.
"Mein Naina Aggarwal, London ki topper hoon main, zara batch kay rehna, warna mein violent ho chagungi" I turned around, and punched the guy in the stomach, which sent him flying on to the floor. " If you ever bully my sister, or some other girl, just remember I have eyes everywhere" I kicked them all on thier backs.
They all stood up and ran away. "Naina are you not going to go after them?" Preeti stood next me.
" Why should I when I have this with me?" I took out my yo-yo, and aimed it at the bullies. I caught them all, and pulled back the yo-yo which brought them all back. " Preeti aur Swathi dikhadho girl power Kya cheez hain" we all attacked. "Will you bully anyone else, before I throw you out of the school?" I pulled the bullies hair.

Principals Pov

Sameer, Munna and Pandit called me to come outside. What I saw impressed me. " Naina, teach them a good lesson, they are always bullying everyone. " With pleasure sir" Naina smirked.

Sameer's Pov

I saw what Naina did, and I was gob- smacked. I never knew Naina could go to such an extent for Preeti. I knew there was something about her which would always surprised me. I followed Naina outside the school gates.

Naina's Pov

" Look at what your principal said, he's ashamed of you disgusting people, what do you get by bullying, the hurt comes from the inside, but it's not visible to others" I threatened them. " If I was the principal, I would have rusticated you a long time ago, now listen to what I'm saying, change the society, change your thoughts, and then you can change the world around you qouted by Naina Aggarwal, over and in" I saluted, and went back inside the school with a lot of power.

Preeti's Pov

I ran after Naina, because she turned into my hero today. " Naina" I shouted her name. She turned around. She opened her arms up, and we both fell on to the ground. " Your the best sister, anyone could ask for" I got off of Naina. " I can do anything for you and Arjun, you both are my life" Naina smiled. " It's awesome you showed them thier place today" I spoke with confidence. " Everyone wants to meet you" I held on to Naina's hand.

Naina's Pov
I walked with pride, as I became an example, to everyone. All the students surrounded and applauded me. " Naina tell us about yourself" the principal asked. I jumped on to the car. " I'm Naina Aggarwal, raised in India, but education from London, I'm a topper over there, and you just saw what I could do so pull your socks up, and become an inspiration" I concluded.