Chapter-72

Chapter 72- Naina's Pov

"Really Naina, do you think this is a small wound?" Nanu questioned. "This is little for me, nothing hurts when you see the person you love breaking down in front of you, this what you see in my hand will take maximum four days to heal, but when someone hurts your heart, you will remember it for the rest of your life" I spoke in a way that everyone opened thier doors.
Everyone looked at me astonishingly. "It's fine don't worry about it, I was cleaning the room" I explained to them what had happened, and entered the kitchen. I took deep breaths, and I didn't sleep at all last night. I turned the tap on, and gulped down the water. Rohan, and Deepika came to me. "Naina, will you drop us off to school?" They pleaded. "Off course I will, you are family to me" I side-hugged them both. "Naina Didi will you help me tie my shoes" Deepika asked sweetly. I bended down to her level, and tied her shoes. I lifted her up. "You both are my cutiepies" I pulled thier cheeks lightly. We went outside, and got in to the car. We had arrived at the school where I used to go to. It bought many fond memories back. I got out of the car. "Rohan, and Deepika this is this is the school where I used to study at" I told them, and they kissed me on my cheeks.

Rohan' s Pov

I was holding hands on to Deepika when all of a sudden I got attacked. "Bhaiyha" Deepika screamed. I was getting hurt for no reason at all. "Deepika, go and get Naina before she leaves" I managed to say it, and Deepika ran to get Naina.

Naina's Pov

I was about to sit in my car, and leave when all of a sudden Deepika came crying up to me. "Deepika, what's wrong?" I asked. "Rohan is getting beaten up for no reason" we entered the School. I pushed everyone out of the way. I put my hand out on time before Rohan would get punched in the eye. I moved his arm up, and punched him in the eye. "How dare you, punch my brother Rohan?" I kicked him hard. I made him stand up, and the principal came. "You don't know who I am, the most feared student in this school, and now a senior inspector" I pushed him towards the principal. " How many times have I told you sir, I will not tolerate this behaviour, I'm going to shut this School if this does not stop, it's happened to Preeti before, and now it's happening to Rohan" I shouted at the principal. "Please don't do that" he begged in front of me. "I have a better idea, I'm withdrawing Rohan, and Deepika from this school, and they will be taught by me" I suggested. "How can you teach them?" A boy interfered. "When two elders are talking, you shouldn't come in between, like for example you clap with two hands, and not three, by the way I'm a topper, so I can easily teach them, thank you very much" I spat, and held on to Deepika, and Rohan' s hand. They left this school forever.
"Just look at you Rohan, your bruised, I'm taking you to the hospital to get cleaned up" I ordered and drove us there. After that was done, we had arrived at home. "Naina, you care for everyone, and I'm so proud that you serve our country" Rohan cheered. We got out of the car, and entred the house.

Sameer's Pov

Where is Naina, it shouldn't take that long to drop Rohan, and Deepika off to school. I looked up, and they all stood there supporting Rohan. I ran up to them. "Rohan, what happened to you?" I hugged him. "A few people beat me up, and Naina came to save me at the same time" he told me. I looked at Naina, and her face was full of rage. I became angry too. "I've had enough of that school, first it happened to Preeti, and now it's happening to Rohan, I've withdrawn them, and they will learn at home by me" Naina shouted, and everyone came to know. "Naina also threatened them, that she will close the school" Rohan added. "It's fine, your safe now, you both can go and rest, and we will study from tommorow" Naina kissed thier foreheads, and they went in to thier rooms. "So Sameer how are you feeling?" She folded her arms together. "Much better than yesterday, I've even done my bucket list" I was excited to show her.

"Wow your making progress, slowly" Naina smiled at me. Everyone was really pleased. I was feeling at peace, after I had made the bucket list. I got the notebook, and handed it to Naina. Everyone looked at it, and they were amazed.

Naina's Pov

"This is so good, I mean I've never seen such an excellent bucket list before" I made Sameer feel good. "What do you want to do first?" I gave him a choice. Sameer thought about. "I want to become a singer" he spoke genuinely. We all hugged Sameer. "Your dream will become true" the rest of us cheered. "Sameer, now no one can stop you, just follow your heart, and whatever it tells you just follow it" I placed his hand above his heart.