Chapter-32

Naina's Pov

I was trying to sleep, but my memory kept on rewinding on what Sameer did today. I checked the time, and it was 11PM. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I kept on thinking. I removed the blanket, and went outside towards the balcony. I'm so stupid, it's going to be my birthday in a hour. I'm turning 17. I placed my hand upon my cheek, and looked intently at the moon. I've never celebrated my birthday.
My life has changed dramatically in the last 3 weeks. That one name has stolen my heart.

Sameer's Pov

I was standing outside of Naina's house. I saw her leaning against the balcony, and looking at the moon intently. I wish I was that hand leaning against her cheeck. She is the epitome of beauty.
"O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo ?" Naina smiled saying the dialougue.
" I take thee at thy word.
Call me but love, and I'll be new baptis'd;
Henceforth I never will be Romeo. "I shouted towards so that she will listen.
"Sameer, what are you doing here?" Naina was shocked. "I want to take you somewhere, will you come with me?" I asked.
"How am I going to come down?" She looked worried. "Don't worry, I will catch you" I spread my arms out. Naina got on to the ledge, and jumped off the balcony. I caught her safely in to my arms. "Thanks Sameer, let's go before anyone sees us" I put her down. I got on to the bike, and started the engine. She sat down behind me, and we left the society.

Naina's Pov
It was just me and Sameer driving in this beautiful night. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and placed my head against his back. This is what I have been dreaming for. I felt so warm, because of his body heat. "Naina, are you enjoying this?" Sameer asked. "It's like a dream came true" I spoke romantically. The bike finally stopped. "Naina, I want you to wear this blindfold" Sameer tied it. "Where are we going?" I asked holding on to his hand. "You will see once we get there." He led me somewhere.

Sameer's Pov

I have made a surprise, and we were going to celebrate Naina's birthday. I led her into a garden, where a fancy set- up was displayed in the centre. "I want you to open your blind-fold now." I ordered. She took the blindfold off, and slowly opened her eyes.

Naina's Pov

I was spellbound to see, what I saw in front. There were rose petals beneath my feet, leading on to a white set-up where a round table was. On top of the table, I saw my favourite food, a bottle of coke, and a chocolate cake which Sameer had prepared. We went in, hand in hand. I looked around, and it was beyond anything that I saw in my life. "You did all of this for me?" I looked at Sameer proudly. "Yes, to celebrate your birthday with me" He smiled back at me.
I ran to hug him. "No one has ever done this for me, I don't know what to say" I was blown away. "Come on, let's celebrate your birthday" Sameer brought me closer to the table.

Sameer's Pov

I looked at the time, and it was 11:55 PM. I lighted the candles on the cake. I made sure, I put Naina's party hat on. "Sameer what time is it? Naina asked. "It's 11:58 PM" I replied to her. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to dear Naina, happy birthday to you" I sang.

Naina's Pov

My wish was that Sameer would confess his love to me today. I blew out the candles, and removed them. I cut the cake, and took out a piece. "Let me feed you first" Sameer took the piece from my hand. He was about to feed me, when all of a sudden he wiped the cake all over my face. "Sameer, I'm not going to spare you" I chased after him. He started laughing. "I'm sorry" he placed his finger on his ear. I came closer to him. I rubbed my cake-filled face, against his cheek. "Naina, what are you you doing?" Sameer felt weak from my touch. "What you did to me, but in a romantic way" I whispered in his ear. We went back,and fed each other the cake. We wiped our faces off with the tissues.

Sameer's Pov

"Where's my gift?" Naina held her hands out. "I forgot" I didn't look at her. "Sameer, your so bad" she folded her arms, and became angry. "I'm only joking" I went to calm her down.

Naina's Pov

"I have a surprise for you, but you have to close your eyes" Sameer covered my eyes. I could hear fireworks erupting in the sky. "You can open your eyes now" he lifted his hand. I looked up into the sky, and words were forming  slowly. It said I love you Naina. I covered my mouth, because I was speechless. Oh my god, this is so beautiful, I started to search for Sameer, but he was down on one knee.

Sameer's Pov

"Are you proposing to me?" Naina was emotional. " I would love to marry you, but this is something different" I explained. "Naina, ever since you entered my life, you've changed me, even before meeting you, I have had dreams of a girl dancing with me, and that is you, your the first reason of waking up, and the last before I sleep, when you stare at me lovingly, I feel those eyes are made just for me, this heart that beats is always saying your name, because we are connected to each other, you are mine, and I'm only yours, when you hold my hand, I feel like I'm the luckiest boy in the world, you have done so much for me, not even once were you scared to risk your own life for me" I took out a ring.

"This is a promise ring, I will always love you, with all of my heart, I promise to keep you happy, I promise to love you, not just for today, a week, a month or a year, but for 7 lifetimes, I will still love you, even if we are apart, by some difficult situations, I promise to always stand by with you, I promise to always respect your choices first, I promise that our love will grow stronger and deeper. I love you so much Naina, will you accept this promise ring?" I spoke my heart out.

Naina's Pov

I cried with tears of joy. This is what he loves about me. I crouched down to his level. "I love you so much Sameer, it's deeper than the ocean, and much wider than the universe, yes I will accept this ring, and your love" he put the ring on to my finger. We both hugged each other. We stood up, and he twirled me around. We both laughed. "This is the best birthday of my life" I screamed to the world. Sameer put me down.

After a while, we were gazing at the stars, and holding hands firmly. "Look, Sameer a shooting star, quickly make a wish" I pointed at it. "What's your wish?" He asked. "I can't tell you that" I sat up, and sipped on my cola. Sameer sat up. "Please tell me" he pouted. "If I tell you it's considered as bad luck" I put my head down on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. "I think we make a hot couple don't you think" he smirked. I looked up at him, and kissed him on the cheeck.

"Your right, after what I did in School yesterday, it was unexpected, I made your heart race so fast, I could actually hear it" I laughed. "Your so hot anyways" he complimented me. "Whenever you do your daring acts, I fall in love with you all over again" he kissed me on the forehead. "If we get married, I want our friends to be married on the same day" I suggested. "Why's that?" He looked confused. " We will have our marriage anniversaries on the same day" I blushed.

Sameer's Pov

"Your so cute Naina, don't cover that blush, it's so beautiful" I removed her hands from her face. She looked back at me. "Your my prince of my dreams" she told me. "And your my Princess" I touched her cheek. I checked the time, and it was 5am. "Naina, we need to go home now, it's 5, everyone will wake up soon" I made her stand up. I drove towards Naina's house. She got off the bike. "Thank you so much it was the best birthday Sameer" she hugged me. "Your welcome Naina" I let go of the hug.

Naina's Pov
I climbed up the pipe, and blew a kiss at Sameer. He caught it, and kissed it. I went inside, and fell asleep.