Chapter-20

Naina's Pov

I was betrayed, angry, and foolish to think that Ashley is my best friend. What did I do that made her kidnap my friends? How did she come to India, and when was this plan hatched? All these questions were swirling my mind. I opened the door of the interrogation room and closed it with the loudest bang which startled Ashley. She was sat down, with a handcuff attached to the table.
"Well, well, well, look who we have here, Ashley the international criminal, it's not even been two weeks since I left London, and your creating a ruckus" I stood behind her. "Let's get to bussiness shall we?" I slapped her.
"What the hell you can't touch me like that?" Ashley moaned holding on to her cheeck. "You forgot it's not London anymore, this is India, and we can do anything, to get the truth out of your mouth" I looked at her with vegenance.
"First question, what was the motive of kidnapping my friends?" I pressed the video camera to record. "I hate your friends with a passion, they're are so illiterate, and have no sense at all of what is going around them, so they are an easy target" she talked with hatred in her eyes. "Why did you get my farther involved in this?" I stood up, and came towards her. "Because your farther hates you, and I wanted to frame him, but you came and spoiled my plans" I put her face down on the table, with a tight grip. "When did this plan come into action Ashley?" I jolted her head back. "Two days after you left London" she cried. I closed the video camera, as I had all the proof with me.
"Why would you betray me like that for, and what did I do to you?" I said with a heavy heart. "I'm jealous,because you are a topper, you have so many friends, but no one wants to look at me since I'm a failure" she said with no emotion. "You should be ashamed of yourself, you have to work hard, nothing is going to come to you easily" I taunted her. "Will you please forgive me?" She tried to apologise. " I can never forgive you, what you have done, has hurt me to such an extent, that I can't even look at you anymore, guards take her away, and lock her up" I faced towards the guards. The guards came and took Ashley to her rightful place.

Sameer's Pov

I had heard that the court case was tommorow. Preeti was sat next to me leaning her face on my shoulder. "You really love Naina don't you?" Preeti asked suddenly. " I love Naina alot ever since she entred my life, she has given a whole new meaning, I just wish she wouldn't have left us so early" I confessed to Preeti. "We will get justice for Naina tommorow" Preeti stopped crying. " I can't believe it, you are in love" Preeti hugged me.

Naina's Pov

I dropped to the floor, with my knees going down first. Why does everyone betray me for? Dad is right I am a curse. Ever since I was born, nothing has gone right for me. I never received the love from a mother, and I've always been bullied about it. Dad always favours Arjun whenever he does something good. I always get discriminated. I got sent to London for two years. How I became the topper of London only I know that, and how am I related to the police force, well that's a whole other story. I cried vigourgoursly, because this was my weakness. The only thing that can put me into trauma.
Life has given me good opportunities as well. I'm the first from my family, to go abroad and study. I'm an independent woman, and the first one to actually fall in love. Ever since sameer has entered my life, I'm trying to change for the better. I don't know why I take huge risks, maybe it's because I want to challenge myself, and show that a girl can do it too. I smiled, because happiness was entering my life because of Sameer. Before, there was no feelings, and a person who could give that to me. I got up, and wiped my tears with determination, and courage. I grabbed the video camera, and ran towards my car. I drove away with a little hope, that I could set everything right.
I ran inside to my room, to check the recording again. I hate Ashley, but I love Sameer now. I'm missing him a lot. Just let this day pass So that we can meet again. I blushed profusely. Naina don't get your hopes too high, you know anything can happen tommorow. Even if he is upset, or angry with me I'll just kill them with kindness. I just hope everything goes well tommorow in court.