Chapter-34

Naina's Pov

Dear God, save me, I don't want to go to Sameer's house. The reason is that Nanu wants to meet me. That time when I met him at the hospital, was on professional basis. I actually don't know how Nanu is in his personal life. I'm wearing indian clothes for the first time, and waiting for Sameer to come. I walked out of the temple. I saw Sameer coming on his bike, and stopped in front of me.

Sameer's Pov

I looked at Naina, and she was looking so pretty. "Indian wear, and that to for Nanu, I'm impressed already" I winked at her. "I'm already feeling nervous"Naina rubbed her hands together. "Don't be scared, I'm there with you" I took a hold of her hand, and placed on my heart. "Look at how fast my heart is beating, when your near me, this is what you do to me" I blinked my eyes at Naina.  She placed  her head on my heart. "Sameer, you have such a pure heart, that I can listen to the melody, it's beautiful" Naina sat down on the bike, and I drove to my house.

Naina's Pov

I got off the bike, and held on to Sameer's arm. I knocked on the door, and Nanu opened the door. I looked down. " Are you Naina Aggarwal, the one I met in the hospital?" Nanu questioned. "Yes sir" I looked directly at him. Nanu hugged me. "Don't call me sir, just say Nanu" he whispered in my ear laughing. I let go of the hug, and took Nanu's blessings. "Bless you, and may you remain happy" Nanu put his hand on my head lightly. We all went inside. "Wow, your house is so beautiful" I looked around, and told Nanu. "It's not beautiful than you" Nanu complimented me. "Nanu, your very romantic, now I know where Sameer gets this from" Sameer smirked at me.
We all sat down. "Naina, when did you fall in love with Sameer?" Nanu wanted to know.
"I don't know how to explain it, but I will still tell you, it was when I got seperated from my family, and I stood outside your house one night, since then my feelings began to grow" Sameer was shocked.

Sameer's Pov

I never knew about that. "What do you love about Sameer?" it felt like Nanu was giving an interview to Naina. " There's a lot of reasons, He's so innocent, and simple. He can make you smile, blush, and laugh, he is like a kid, I would love to pull his cheeks all the time, he's very romantic, and I love him more each day" Naina told us.
The phone began to ring, in the other room, Nanu left, and went to pick up the call. Now it was my chance to romance. I grabbed Naina's hand, and pushed her on to me. She looked up at me very slowly. I put my arms around her waist. "Sameer, what are you doing,Nanu will see" Naina was scared. I brought her even closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Your mine, and only mine, I can't share you with anyone" I was possesive about Naina.  "I'm hot, but you are the hottest" She placed her hand on my cheek. Her touch was to die for.

Naina's Pov

That one line just killed me. It was so passionate. "Sameer let go, Nanu is coming" I managed to get out of his grip. "That was so close" Sameer thanked me.  "What were you two doing?" Nanu looked at us strictly. "Chance pe romance" I just said the first thing which came into my mind. I started laughing, which made Nanu laugh. "What an answer Naina gave" Nanu high fived me. "Nanu, your just like me, smart, cool and confident" Nanu and I had a few things which were common. "Your like my Sameer, and he has definitely turned into a shy Naina" Nanu came closer to me. "Nanu, that's not fair" Sameer complained. We gave Sameer a side hug.

Sameer's Pov

"Nanu, I'm hungry" I moaned like a child. "Why don't you both sit down, and I'll cook today?" Naina suggested. "You know how to cook?" Nanu was surprised. "When I was in London, I cooked a lot, and I became better at it" Naina went into the kitchen. I followed her. "Lets go, Naina time to impress the in-laws" she spoke to herself. "Your crazy" I tapped her on the head lightly. "I'm crazy for you" she took out the vegetables in front of the worktop. "What are you going to make?" I sat on the work surface.
"Vegetable noodles" Naina took out the noodle packet out of the cupboard. "Let me cut the vegetables" I wanted to help her. "Have you ever cut an onion?" She laughed at me. "Let me try" I wanted to do it.

Naina's Pov

I watched Sameer cutting an onion, but soon he started to cry. I saw tears coming from his eyes, and I wiped it. He wasn't looking where he was chopping the onion, and sliced his finger. "Sameer" I took his finger. "I told you, you got hurt now" I was worried. I got the first-aid box, and grabbed a cotton wool ball, with anti-septic applied on to it. I dabbed it on to his finger. "Owch, that hurts" he complained. "Sorry" I blew on to his finger.

Sameer's Pov

I looked at Naina with adoration in my eyes. "Sameer, your hurt,but I'm feeling the pain" Naina wrapped a bandage around my finger, without looking at it. She kissed my finger.

Naina's Pov

I started to cut the vegetables, and placed the noodles in boiling water. I added the oil, and placed the vegetables in. I sprinkled salt, and all the other spices.Once that was done, I took the water out from the noodles. I placed it in the vegetables, and mixed it. "Naina,your very quick" Sameer teased me. "Like, you were very quick to fall for me" I smiled at Sameer.
I placed the dish in the centre of the table, and called Nanu over. "What have you made?" Nanu asked. I opened the dish. "Wow, this looks so yummy, I placed it in Sameer, and Nanu's plate. "Tell me how it is?" I wanted to know. They both started coughing, and drank a glass of water. "You didn't like it?" I was sad. They both started laughing hysterically. "We loved it so much, that we fooled you" Nanu surprised me. "Such drama kings" I nodded my head. "I accept you as my future- daughter in law" I passed the test.