Chapter-29

Naina's Pov

"No more crying, only happiness and love" I turned around and smiled at everyone. We all went inside the school. I was going to confess my love to Sameer in front of everyone today. "Naina, I know you love Sameer" Preeti took me to a corner. I covered my face with my hands. "How do you know?" I asked. "You've been smiling for no reason, and whenever Sameer calls your name, your heart starts to race" Preeti knew it all. "Yes, I love Sameer alot" I confessed. "How are you going to tell him?" Preeti wanted to know. "Just wait, and watch what I do" I left Preeti and sat down next to dad.
The principal had arrived with the president of India entering the hall. They went on to the stage.

Sameer's Pov

"Good afternoon everyone, and welcome to the event, I want to honour one of your students who is Naina Aggarwal, she has shown commendable acts which are worth more than praise, not everyone can do this, but Naina can risk her life to protect humanity; She has shown a new way to live, and how to respect those who are in need, she went from being rich to poor,and she has climbed the ladder of success in such a short period of time, 3 weeks is all it took Naina to where she wants to be today, she has changed the perspective of living a simple life, and please give her a round of applause, Naina will you come on stage?" The president called Naina.

Naina's Pov

I went on to the stage proudly, and shook hands with the president. "You'll be receiving two cheques up to 20 Crores, also including 5 motorbikes and 6 cars, with the award. That was a lot to take in. I was overwhelmed. "I would like to give one cheque to those people who are in need, and give them something so that thier lives can become better, and recieve the education they deserve" I handed one cheque over to my second family. I took thier blessings. "You made us so emotional, how are we ever going to thank you?" My second farther cried. "Papa, don't cry, just accept it as a token of love from me to you" I hugged him, and went back on stage. "Wow, 5 motorbikes, and 6 cars, how will I drive them all?" I thought. " I know, I 'll give motorbikes to my friends, Munna, Pandit and Sameer, take whichever motorbike you want, accept it as a gift" I smiled looking at them. "Really Naina?" They asked standing up. "Yes really, I'm not joking" I went up to them. "Your the best Naina" they were so happy.
"Chacha and dad you can choose any car you want, I won't be able to drive all of them" I laughed. "What about us?" Chachi, Preeti, Taiji and Swathi interuppted. "You can buy anything with the money, it's so much" I hugged them all.

Sameer's Pov
I felt overwhelmed by the geinuiness, and empathy that Naina showed. She gifted everyone something. A true humanitarian she is. No greed, or selfishness was shown. She really has changed for me; my heart started to beat fast.

Naina's Pov

The president called me on stage again. "This is your speacial token for the bravery, and humanitarian award" he passed the award to me. I kissed it. "Would you like to say a few words?" He told me to say something. This is it, there is no turning back now. "Thank you so much everyone for making me worthy of this award, I'm very happy for those people who told our president, it wasn't possible without them, my second family who I adore, and learnt a lot from them, thank you for taking me in my rough times, and accepting me as your daughter I will never forget you, my dad for pushing me to go to London, I know deep down you've always loved me, but it was hard to show,my aunties and uncle, even though we were apart for two years, I have missed you every single day, I want to thank god, because I never believed in him, but when I entered the temple for the first time I could feel a speacial connection" I looked up.

"I would like to thank Preeti, and Swathi, they are not just my best friends, but I consider them as my sisters, they always look out for me, so thank you so much; Munna and Pandit I can never leave you out, you both are so funny,that I have two extra brothers with me, I can tease you, but you won't judge me, you both are very precious, and finally not to forget Sameer, since he's entered my life, it has completely changed, this award is dedicated to you, because you've always been there for me, in all the times so I want to say something, I love you Sameer" I ended my speech off, and ran outside.
I can't believe I just did that. I said it in front of everyone. I felt like dancing. Preeti and Swathi came and hugged me. "Naina, I can't believe you just did that" they screamed. I'm finally in love with Sameer. I can scream it to the world.

Sameer's Pov
What just happened? Naina confessed her love to me in front of everyone. "Naina is very smart" Munna and Pandit teased me. I went outside to look for her. I saw her dancing. She was the one who came in my dreams. "I love you Sameer" she came running up to me. I blushed, and turned around. "I think that old Naina is coming back, what a shock I gave you all, I said I love you in front of the whole school" I spoke confidently. "Now it's your turn" Naina whispered in my ear, and touched me there.

Naina's Pov
" Have you all confessed your love to each?" I looked at the others. "Yes we have very romantically" they all blushed and held thier hands together. "Hayye dil le lo, couple goals, your so lucky, how long have you been with each other?" I asked. "One year, and two months" Pandit replied. "Wow, you must love each other a lot" I hugged them both. I called Munna, and Swathi over. "Guys do you think Sameer will confess his love to me?" I asked them all.