Chapter-5

Sameer's Pov

That girl has so much confidence and swag. It dosen't even seem like she is from our generation. Normally, girls are supposed be quiet and shy. But, Naina I like her personality. We need someone like her in our school. "Did you see what she just did?" Munna asked. " No I'm blind right, of course I saw what she did, and anyways we should stay away from her" I argued. "Let's go to my place, I need to take your notes since I slept in class" I asked Pandit. "Tu toh bas har jagah sona chatha hai" Munna teased.

Naina's Pov

" Naina wait" Preeti ran after me. "How come I didn't know you were coming to Ahmedabad?" She asked untying her hair. "Kyun, Arjun bhaiya tum ko nahi bataya?" I replied confidently. I just shrugged my shoulders. " It's going to be shocking when my mum and dad are going to see you" Preeti replied walking up the stairs next to me. "I rather be alone in London, then be here, it's going to be hectic with the family around" I huffed carrying my suitcase. We reached our apartment. Preeti knocked on the door. "Why isn't there a bell, it will be much easier for everyone to hear?" I taunted. The door opened, and Bela chachi was surprised to see me. "Naina is that you?" Chachi asked with tears in her eyes. " The Naina Aggarwal is back after 2 years, now will you let me come inside or are you just going to let me stand here?" I moved forward to get inside. " Stand here, and let me do your aarti, you've have grown so much" Chachi went back inside. These typical aunties all they do is ask that I've not seen you for such a long time. Control Naina. Chachi came back with the veneration plate and sang the aarti.
Once that was done, I stepped inside with the right foot. Nothing has changed since I left 2 years ago. The same simple kitchen, and our rooms were connected to one another. That's my privacy gone down the roof. I had to share a room with Preeti. No matter what happens, I am going to make some renovations in this room. I started to unpack my clothes, shoes, accessories, and neatly placed it in the wardrobe.

Sameer's Pov

" Have you written the notes?" Pandit moaned. " Have patience, if nanu finds I've been sleeping, then I'll be shifting to Delhi with my mom and step-father. "We don't want you to leave, take all the time you want" Munna shoved the notes in my face. "By the way, I've been noticing a few changes in you" Pandit jumped on to the bed. " Dosen't everyone have changes?" I tried to change the topic. "Nahi, yeh toh kuch aur hee hai" Munna sarcastically replied. " Whatever it is, it's bringing a good change in me" I ended the topic just like that.

Naina's Pov

" Arjun, where are you?" Dad shouted looking for his son. He dosen't even know that his daughter has returned from London today. Oh well, I don't give a damn about him. I started to listen to my music so that I could get distracted. I didn't realise, that Arjun and dad were arguing outside my room. I pressed pause, until my name was heard.