Chapter-54

Naina's Pov

We stood up, and opened the door. Preeti, Pandit, Munna and Swathi were standing outside. They came inside, and we all hugged each other. "What a pleasant surprise to see you all" Sameer was happy that our best friends came. "We missed you so much" they replied. "It's not even been 24 hours, and wow what a connection we have" I told them to sit.
"Do you all want anything?" I asked. "We are full, we can't eat another thing?" They placed thier hands on thier stomachs. "What did you all eat?" Sameer laughed. "Preeti, and Swathi fed us" they looked at each other. "How cute" I sat down with them.
"How was your Suhaagraat?" Preeti, and Swathi asked. "Like everyone else's after they get married" I avoided the question. "Naina answer properly" Preeti wanted to know. "Preeti, tell me what you did on your Suhaagraat?" I teased her. She covered her face up, and blushed. "Did you, and Pandit kiss?" She looked up at me. "Yes, we did"
"Wow, Preeti, and Pandit this is your first one" I was so happy for them.

Sameer's Pov

"What about you Munna, and Swathi?" I asked. They both became shy, and I knew exactly what it meant. "What about you both?" Our best friends asked. "We did as well" Naina laughed. "And when I told Nanu about this he was so shocked, and Sameer was like where did you get the guts from to say this?" Naina stood next to me.
" I can never forget about yesterday, the shoe stealing was the best, it was Naina's idea" Preeti confessed. Naina high-fived Preeti, and Swathi. "Oh so that idea was yours" we all looked towards Naina. She nodded her head in agreement. "It was an awesome idea" we all clapped for Naina. "Our wedding was very unique" Naina expressed. We all agreed. "Can we all stay with you today?" They all begged. I looked at Naina. "Sameer can decide" Naina gave me the decision. "Obviously we are best friends, and this is your home too" I let them stay.

Naina's Pov

I was thinking about something, and smiling. Everyone clicked thier fingers at me. "Where are you lost?" They asked.  "Honeymoon" I said whatever that came into my head. "What's a honeymoon?" They all wanted to know.  "It's like a vacation, but you spend it with your partner, so you can get to know them, and ahem ahem" I coughed after that.
"What does Ahem ahem mean?" Pandit asked. "Your not that innocent, and it's family planning, if you want to do it, that's up to you" I Said in an appropriate manner.
"Where do you all want to go, abroad, or in India?" I gave everyone some time to think. "Abroad" they all screamed. "Where in the world do you all want to travel to?" I asked them. "Let's go to Switzerland" Pandit stood up. "No let's go to Greece" Munna decided. "What about you Swathi, Preeti and Sameer?" I looked at them. "It's so hard to choose between Switzerland, and Greece" they all moaned.
"Why don't we do a vote, each one of you will write, where you want to go, and whatever has the most, we will go there?" I grabbed a piece of papers, and tore it in to 5 sections, and gave them the pens. After 5 minutes they all gave thier chits. I opened them, and I was so excited. "We are all going to Switzerland" Pandit was so happy he came to hug me, and we started dancing. "Just like Kajol, and Shahrukh Khan, wow this is so amazing" the others were over the moon, and joined us.

Sameer's Pov

We are going to Switzerland soon, and I'm so excited. It will be our first international vacation. I looked at Naina, and she was smiling at me lovingly. Nanu came out of the room. "Your all going to Switzerland, I booked your tickets for a week" Nanu confessed. We all hugged Nanu, for this amazing surprise. I checked the time, and it was 12pm. We all entered the kitchen. "What shall we make?" The girls asked. "We want you" I flirted with them. "Sameer, your becoming so naughty" Naina turned around. The girls laughed, making Naina blush. She left the kitchen, and I followed her. "Ayyee hayye I never seen you blush so much" I removed her hands from her face. "Sameer, don't you think it was too cheesy?" She looked at me, with love.

"Your my wife, and I want to show you off to the world" I hugged her. "I love you Sameer" she whispered. "I love you too" I replied back.

Naina's Pov

Preeti threw a tomato at me, and it squirted everywhere. "Preeti, just wait till I get you, now world war 3 will happen today, food fight" I came charging at them, but they all ran in different directions. I got the flour bag, and came in front of them all. "You threw a tomato, at me, now I'm going throw flour at you all. I threw the flour, and they all looked like ghosts. I started laughing. "Naina" they all came running at me. "Oh shit" I started to run. They all caught me, and by shaking thier heads, I sneezed very loudly, and fell on to the floor. I sneezed again. "Preeti, I love you for this" I sneezed after every word, and hugged her.