Chapter: 8

Just a heads up, remember this chapter because it will come back to it on the fourth and last book (;

--

Chapter: 8

Friday; August 17, 2018

-Harry-

I can't believe I start classes on Monday, I'm like so nervous because this is different than high school. I know where my classes are I just hope not to forget once that day comes.

Anna is doing all her packing today, I miss her not being able to talk to her for a whole day drives me crazy. She said she'll call me once she's not busy.

She told me Ash invited her for a sleepover for tomorrow night. Of course with the permission of Mrs. Horan since they live there. She needs to pack for that night as well. Wish I was there to help, but I know I'll just be a distraction and we won't get anything done.

Edgar has been bugging me about Jessica, ever since she approached me. He noticed her right before she left and gave me her card with her number. He was shocked I threw it away, telling me how hot she is.

I simply walked away, reminding him I'm taken. He's an idiot, saying it doesn't matter, my girl isn't here. I wanted to punch him so bad, but I rather keep those thoughts to myself. Don't want to start the school year like this, right?

I started writing a song for her. A song that represents her. That my heart just skips for her.

"I don't want your sympathy but you don't know what you do to me, oh, Anna. Every time I see your face there's only so much I can take, oh, Anna..," I grin as I sing the chorus. Literally that's all I have.

I tap the pencil on the desk as I move a bit on the chair thinking. Playing with my bottom lip my gaze focusing on the picture of me and Anna. When we went on our special date to the amusement park. The roller coaster picture wasn't the only one, we took a picture by the carousel as she holds to her cotton candy and I hold to a corn as we stare at the camera. A nice lady offered to take it as she thought we were the cutest couple that she has seen around there.

Anna's face turned so red, I started laughing at her only getting her to hit me on my boobies as I would say. That only got her to laugh more.

Our first date, well our going out as friends date, but to me that was it. Our first date.

"Come on man let's go!"

I am interrupted with my thoughts as Edgar rushes in putting on a leather jacket and grabbing more money from his jar that he hides under the bed. For some reason he trusts me, I don't mess with his stuff as long as he doesn't mess with mine.

"Where to?" I chuckle looking over at him puzzled.

"To the club man! Come on! I have friends that will let us in."

"Dude I'm fine, I was just working on a song."

"You can do that another day, don't be boring."

"I just don't feel comfortable going."

"We will just have some drinks dance a bit and chill man. I'm not telling you to hook up with some babe, that's up to you. I won't stop you if you do."

I roll my eyes chuckling as I get up and put on my coat. I grab my phone and smile.

"Let me just let Anna know—"