Chapter: 37

A dedication to the amazing Rachel love you girl 😘❤❤ Musicismybestfrand

--

Chapter: 37

Tuesday; February 5, 2019

-Savannah-

       I take the bus back to my house as I clean some and just take a nap in my room. The house feels so empty.

       Without my uncle, without my mom here... it's just so lonely.

       I miss my uncle and mom. My mom would always defend me as my uncle wouldn't let me do much. He would get all protective if I wanted to go out with a boy, and my mom would always tell him I need to go and have fun.

       I take this opportunity to call where my uncle is at so they know when to expect me. I start cooking and baking brownies.

       As soon as I finish, I put the food in a container and the brownies in one too. I call a cab as minutes later it arrives.

       Minutes later, I'm in front of the prison. I make my way inside as the officers inspect me to check if I'm sneaking anything in. As they finish seeing I'm only carrying my phone, wallet, keys, and make-up in my bag along with the containers of food, they let me go inside a room.

       My heart would skip a beat as I knew this meant I can finally hug my uncle. I put the containers on the table as I stand nervously waiting.

       "Savvy."

       I look over at the entrance as an officer uncuffs my uncle's hands. Tears escape his eyes as now mine are becoming all glossy with my own tears.

       "Uncle."

       "Fifteen minutes," the officer announces as he steps out giving us some privacy. I smile rushing over to my uncle and hug him so tight.

       He hugs me back and lets out a laugh. I feel his embrace tight on me as he doesn't want to let go.

       "Finally those assholes made my dream come true," he snickers.

       "What's that?" I laugh pulling back. He smiles wiping away my tears.

       "To have you in my arms sweetheart. I been wanting to hug you for so long," he hugs me more. I smile sniffling onto his chest.

       "I you got you what I promised," I pull back as I smile and show him the food.

       "It smells delicious," he laughs and sits down. I sit in front of him as I watch him eat as I catch him on what's been going on.

       He insists that I eat as well but I shake my head as this is his food not mine. I do take a brownie and soon enough it is time for him to go.

       We hug one last time. I watch him leave with the rest of the brownies. He smiles promising he will be out soon.

**

       I have went to visit Alexa and fill her up on everything as well. She told me how she's taking a break from school since she will be working full-time since she's getting that apartment with Liam.

       "I never thought you would get along with Liam," I laugh as we just chat in her room.

       "Girl, we started bonding back in high school well towards the end of our senior year," she chuckles. "He's really nice."