Chapter: 14

Who misses this story? (;

Sorry babes for the long wait! Hope you're all still here 

This chapter will be sad so prepare... hehe

Also, everyone is young so they all are not the age they are in real life just clearing that up lol

--

Chapter: 14

Wednesday; August 29, 2018

-Liam-

Another day of life.

I only wish mama was here to celebrate this day with me. I miss her so much. I feel like I'm getting older and older and I don't like it.

I woke up to the sound of grunting and screaming making me sick so early in the morning like really?

Ever since my dad got a younger girlfriend, that's all it's been. Dealing with these cringing noises.

I took a shower and quickly got ready as I made myself a bowl of cereal. Eating hearing the crunching noises as I am a bit relieved my dad and his girlfriend are quiet now.

"Come on darling we should head now," I hear my dad as he makes his way over with his girlfriend. She giggles as he holds her tight from the waist nibbling at her ear.

I roll my eyes and look down at the remaining corn flakes all alone in a pool of milk.

"You going to work kid?"

I look up at my father and nod.

"I have a double shift today."

"Look at your son working hard baby," his girlfriend adds. She has a more of a country girl accent. A girl around twenty-seven years old, tall with long red curly hair, tons of make-up, big boobs and long tan legs. She wears clothes that show little to the imagination. I can't really add my opinion on her or my father would slap me.

"Yeah he works hard alright. See you tonight kid."

"Dad."

He looks over raising his eyebrows, his girlfriend Jannette blowing up bubbles from the pink bubblegum she's chewing.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I smile slyly hoping for the hug I been needing so badly. My father has been distant ever since Jannette appeared in his life.

"Oh yeah, the clothes is scattered on the floor, there are some on the laundry basket. Thanks kiddo."

He walks out with Jannette leaving me stunned.

It's my birthday and not even that he remembers. Last year he got me a bicycle. Today I get laundry to do for him. Sigh.

**

Work has been slow all day, I think it's because of the fair. Everyone wants to eat their turkey legs, pretzels, candy apples, funnel cakes... damn now I want some.

After work, I grabbed some food from Chick-fil-a and ate there. I went back home to take a nap then woke up to go back to work. I frown as I notice something unusual.

I walk over to dresser noticing my box opened. Where I put all my money in there.

I gasp as I open it and it's empty. Tears are trying to slip out as I stare in shock. All my hard work gone.

I look inside my drawers noticing the rest of the money gone, that was the money that I made while I worked for Zac.

I hear noises as my father is back with his girlfriend. I rush out over to him as I'm unable to hold back my anger.

"Where's my money?!"

"What?" He just laughs. I notice many shopping bags that Jannette is holding, both of them wearing new clothes and her neck had a necklace, gold.

"Where the fuck is my money?! Who else could have taken it hmm?"

"Don't talk to me like that young man," he snarls as he nods at Jannette to go to their room. Since she lives here now.

"You stole my money, and bought this whore shit?!!"

I don't here the end of it as he smacks me hard in the face. He then kicks me as I fall hard on the floor groaning.

"You disrespect her once more and I will forget you're my son."

"You already forgot that dad," I chocked out tears as I look up at him. "Today is my birthday and you forgot."

He clenches his jaw not saying anything else as he makes his way to his room. I sniffle groaning in pain as I get up. I go to the bathroom and wash up. I wince and look at myself in the mirror. I angrily punch it only to receive more pain.

**

I had packed up my stuff and left. I had some money in my wallet. I went to a motel that I can afford the night. I left my stuff there and made my way to work.

Alexa grins over as soon as I entered.

"Happy happy birthday! Happy birthday to youuuuu," she laughs singing as my boss walks out from the back putting a birthday cake with a candle.

I chuckle rolling my eyes and walk over blowing out the candle as they cheer.

"Yay!" She smiles clapping.

"Happy birthday man," my boss grins and pats my back.

"Thank you," I smile sadly. He cuts the cake as we eat then continue with work as we get some customers.

"Hey what happened?" Alexa frowns as she reaches over touching my left cheek.

"Just got in a fight with my father that's all."

"What? Why?"

"He fucking stole all my money. All to buy the whore of his girlfriend everything she wants. He forgot my birthday and now I'm living in a motel room," I sigh quickly wiping away the tears.

"That's awful! I can't believe... your own father?!"

"Unbelievable right?"

"You're his son, his only son. He should care for you."

"But he doesn't. He forgot about mum so quick he went to look for the first thing he could get."

"Hey you shouldn't be staying at a motel, come stay at my place. I mean my parents wouldn't like it but I'm good with sneaking you in," she laughs. "I can sleep on the couch it's more comfy for me."

"Nonsense," I chuckle. "Thank you for the offer but no I can't take your bed."

"Come on Liam, please I don't want to start thinking of you getting hurt again," she pouts making me smile.

"Thank you sweetheart."

**

That night I sneaked into her room as I set my bag down. She locks her door and goes to the couch letting me stay in her bed.

As soon as she has fallen asleep, I pick her up careful not to wake her up as I lay her on her bed tucking her in. I go and sleep on the couch being able to fall asleep this time.