The Interview

The Interview

Rocio: *clears throat walking over to the small stage as there's an audience out there applauding excitedly*

Hello! Thank you so much for being here, we do have a couple of questions to answer and I thought why not just do it as an interview for all of you to read. I'm Rocio the author and writer of the Trouble series, my name is actually Neyma for most of you that know. We are almost done with the second book! *crowd cheering*

Only three of my loyal readers asked their questions, I mean I would have waited longer to see if anyone else catches up to this point and ask their questions, but that would mean all of you would have to wait like another year for me to finish this book *chuckles* I'm not that evil... haha I mean with my updates guys, with these updates *crowd laughing*

Anywho... let's bring in the cast shall we? *grins as the crowd applauds whistling while every cast from Trouble Follows walks over from backstage waving at the audience with mostly Edward smirking and winking while Louis does a pose and blows kisses*

Take your seats guys *chuckles as I take my own*

*Ivana, Victor, Alison, and Hubert are in one couch. Benjamin, James, Christian, Anne and Marcus are in another. The chairs are taken by the rest of the cast except for Casey and Jessica along with Drake*

Jessica: I need a seat *huffs and glares at everyone mostly the girls*

Niall: The floor looks comfy *shrugs with a smile*

Louis: BURNNNN!

Jessica: *gasps* Harry, are you going to let them talk to me like that?

*everyone looks at Harry as the whole audience gets silent*

Savannah: Are you? *raises eyebrows glaring at Harry*

Harry: Why do I care? *scoffs*

Alexa: Just sit down!

Audience: Boo!!! *throwing popcorn at Jessica*

Jessica: *gasps pouting and sits down next to Casey who is blowing bubbles out of her gum*

Rocio: Are we all settled? *raises eyebrows with my phone in hand*

Everyone: YES!

Rocio: Let's start shall we? *grins* I'm going to ask questions from the first book, these questions were asked once I was already done with that story, some questions seem to be right to answer right now that have nothing to do with the first book for the most part. These first three questions are for me the author *smiles*

 NatureAndMusic asked, what are your favorite things to do in free time?

That's very easy, I love writing obviously, and watching movies or TV shows, be on YouTube and yeah... also read, once I am able to, and talk to my bestie Claudia.

Claudia: *hand over heart*

Rocio: Well both Claudia's, I was referring to real life Claudia but yeah you too story Claudia *chuckles*

Louis: How rude, I thought I was entertaining too *pouts*

Rocio: *rolls eyes playfully* yes yes I love hanging out with Louis too. Moving on... this other question is from @NatureAndMusic as well, Would you like to change something about this story now when book 1 is over?

I wanted to answer this because... well book 2 came out the way I wanted it to, there were a few changes because it was going to be 85 chapters long, but I took out some chapters that aren't important or interesting to read, parts of those chapters were added in other chapters because they would have come out short as well. I prefer for you guys to have a long chapter than a short one with like 500 words. That's too short. I don't know... do you guys like my long chapters? Let me know. But... I am making changes with the other two books, I had a different plan for some people in here *smirks* I saw the question that made me want to change things, when we get to it I'll let you guys know. Other than that, the first two books came out like I wanted.