Chapter: 71

I want to clear out something first:

The moment this person commented on chapter 70 I saw it because I stayed up late talking to my bestie. So yeah I read what she commented.

It was something like how Edward is Savannah's father. Lol no. Guys no way. Edward is Savannah's age so that's literally impossible. Edward just had an affair with Ivana, a one-time thing. In this chapter he explains it more so you can understand why he went through with it. That comment was deleted but I was able to read it when the notification popped up so I just wanted to clear that out. 

Also, in the first chapter remember Edward talking to a priest of something big he did, a sinful thing. As you can figure out by now, he was talking about his night with Ivana haha. Some chapters will come in handy I tell ya ;) you gotta pay close attention to the clues.

Don't judge what I did cause I promise you I'm not the only person that did something so messed up with characters okay? :D take a look at freaking Gossip Girl, literally everyone dates everyone, Lily and Rufus even though Serena and Dan love each other and all that jazz yeah so this is nothing compared to other crazy stuff everyone else comes up with :)

Also, sorry I haven't updated it's cause it's finals week and I had so much to do. I wanted to update this for you, I still have an essay to finish and a research paper so I'll be back once that is finished :)

Anywho, sorry for the long rant.

Enjoy the story!

--

Chapter: 71

Sunday; March 14, 2021

-Savannah-

My whole mind is blown away.

How much more of this can I take? What other secrets are there that would make this even worst? Is it possible that there's something more horrible than what my own mother did?

Being drunk is the most stupidest lamest excuse ever. I'm still having trouble understanding; processing this.

"Savannah, you need to eat please sweetie," I hear my uncle outside my door. I'm hugging my knees staring ahead of me, my cheeks filled with dry tears. Another day and I'm miserable.

"I'm not hungry," I reply seriously. My voice soft, but stern. I can't move, I don't want to move. I don't want to think, I don't want to face anyone.

"You're going to get sick that way. Please open the door. You can eat it in your room."

I let out a sigh slowly getting out of bed as I make my way to the door, unlocking it turning the knob as my uncle gives me a sly smile. He's holding to a tray with a plate that contains two grilled cheese sandwiches cut in half with crispy bacon beside them. A fruit bowl, and a plate with chocolate chip pancakes, and a glass of orange juice.

I let him make his way inside as he goes over to my desk putting down the tray of food in which I can't deny; looks delicious.

"Eat something at least yeah?" He smiles at me and gives me a hug. "I'm so sorry. Ivana made the worst mistake of her life, I understand if you don't want to speak to her or see her."

"I hate her," I hug back tight burying my face on his chest.

"Have you talked to Edward?"

"No," I pull back as I frown. "I don't want to. I just want to talk with Harry. I hurt him, he knows Edward and I were an item once Harry broke up with me. I need to make things right with Harry."