Chapter: 21

I hope you like this chapter :) long as usual 

--

Chapter: 21

Wednesday; October 31, 2018

-Ash-

Halloween night along with the dance is finally here. I'm excited and kind of nervous. I remember Edward being the joker for Halloween last year so why not join him?

I might be breaking one of the school's rules. No Harley Quinn and the Joker. But I'm not following by the rules. It's my senior year might as well enjoy the last of it.

I finish getting ready, Rachel has helped me with my make-up as she then gets into her costume. I frown as she comes back to my room as she's wearing a black dress that goes a bit below her ankles, not too short sleeves with the ends being white with black patters as the collar matches them. She has on black heels, white earrings along with a bracelet and pearls around her neck. She puts on some type of coat around, it's a black hooded cloak cape, she holds to her black clutch as she finished buttoning this coat on.

       "Where's your costume?" I raise my eyebrows

"This is my costume, I'm Veronica Lodge from Riverdale."

"Wow," I chuckle grabbing my phone and walks out with her. I'm supposed to be Harley Quinn, except I can't wear those very short tight shorts that she wears in the movie. My shorts match the colors of red and blue along with the jacket and the shirt being red on top and white for the rest with black letters. Some tights with little holes covering the rest of my body as I wear some type of shoes that doesn't consist of them being heels and being a pain all night. I wore a wig with the piggy tails, blonde with pink and red on each side.

       My face wasn't completely painted just some make-up to do the trick

I follow Rachel down the stairs as I stop looking at my phone.

"Edward is here! Is Zayn picking you up?" I ask her.

"He better," she rolls her eyes checking her own phone as well.