Chapter: 23

Another chapter :D

This is for my friend love you girl 😘 Musicismybestfrand

--

Song for this Chapter: My Kind; Hilary Duff

Chapter: 23

Thursday; November 1, 2018

-Rachel-

       I glare over at Fredrick as I throw my bag into the back seat of the car then get inside. He shuts the door not saying a word.

       I'm still upset because he went out with my friend. How could she do this to me? Go out with my chauffeur? Yuck.

       I buckle up and look out the window as he drives me to school silently. But not for long.

       "Are you going to give me the silent treatment still?" He chuckles.

       "We never got along anyway so it shouldn't matter to you if I speak or not," I huff staring out the window watching as how we pass by my neighborhood.

       "London did get along with me, not sure why you can't. Is it just because I'm an employee? You don't like getting along with the staff? So you are that typical rich girl."

       "And you continue to bug me, typical kind for your type."

       "My type? I'm just trying to make money here, I got away from my father not standing his lifestyle. So I'm here, making my own living."

       "What's your father's lifestyle?"

       "Let's just say he's not a good man," he chuckles making a turn.

       "He works for the mafia or what?" I roll my eyes.

       "Something like that."

       "Wow. And you don't like mixing in with his dirty business?"

       "Not an ounce. I told you I like drag racing. I used to be the best, but my father forbid me to continue with it. He said that's not a way to earn a living, as if his way it is," he cackles then clenches his jaw as his knuckles tighten around the steering wheel. I watch with raised eyebrows as he lets out a heavy breathe. "I hate my father. He never cared for me. He left my mom to be screwing other younger women. Then my mom left me, so I had no choice but to stay with my father. But I ran away and if he did care for me, he would have been sending his men to come find me. He hasn't," he shakes his head and parks in front of my school.

       "I'm sorry, I had no idea," I say honestly as he just shrugs.

       "You're lucky you have a family. At least your father comes back to you right?"

       "He's still with mom true, but he hardly spends time with us. Niall even feels lonely, he was expecting our dad to come for his birthday and he didn't. Is it a thing with dads? Even Ash's father left her and Louis. It's like a contagious disease."

       "Yeah men are assholes," he laughs. "Maybe that's why you hate me."

       "Nah. I don't get along with a lot of people, you just have to have patience with me," I open the door smiling a bit.