Chapter: 38

😈😈😈

--

Song for this Chapter: No Air; Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown

Chapter: 38

Thursday; February 14, 2019

-Ash-

The day has arrived, only thing is we aren't really going to that stupid dance. We're all single and alone forever. Sad life, but it's true.

Rachel got in trouble by her parents when she fired Fredrick. Once she regretted it, he was long gone. Who knows where he has gone to, and that gotten Rachel depressed. She was mad at Aaron, because of him she made that decision. Her instant got to her.

London said we should just hang out and do something us girls. So we did.

At school we would all just cringe at the sight of all the balloons, the teddy bears, the couples. It was a hard day to go through. Later we wanted to go eat somewhere so we did.

We went out to eat at some restaurant, Niall dropped us off as he had to go finish some stuff at the office. Mr. Horan made him the boss for real this time. He needed help, and he agreed to listen to Niall's ideas. Both work there but Niall is making the big decisions now.

"Uggh Valentine's Day," Rachel stabs her mashed potatoes with a fork. I chuckle as I look at London who is snickering as well.

"It's going to be over soon," she says.

"Why does this have to be a holiday?" Rachel questions shaking her head.

"God loves to see us single ladies suffering," London says.

"Don't tell me we're going to be like that girl on the movie of Valentine's Day when she hits the piñata," I laugh.

"Oh that is a good idea! Let's get a piñata!" Rachel says. London and I laugh at her comment. "What? It's the only fun thing there is to do."

"Tell Niall to come get us now. We should go and buy chocolates and cry over the Titanic," London says.

"Can we just watch a horror movie or something? I don't want to be crying," I chuckle. "We sound so depressing even I'm annoying myself.

"We'll see we'll see," Rachel smiles as she pulls out her phone and starts typing.

-Niall-

I snicker looking at my phone as I reply to my sister. I grab my coat and keys ready to leave as the doors then open. I smile at Claudia.

After my father reconsidering my idea, he gave me the right to take over. Inherited me his company, even though he will help here and still be a part of it, I didn't mind. I rehired Claudia and things are better than ever.

The only thing is...

I'm in love with her.

"Umm I just came to let you know that I'm going. Do you need anything else?" She asks shyly.

"N-no umm of course not," I smile at her. "I'm just done too, actually... I was wondering if um well you know... we can do something? Dinner? There's this place where they have the best chocolate fountain and I had reservations for it so we can go?"